BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
You can't go wrong with Sephora. I am a fan of neutral colors. This is definitely a go-to color for me. I love it! This product is great quality and last all day. I love that it doesn't clump up and I don't have to constantly reapply or touch it up. I will be a returning customer.
Kasey K.
Kasey K.
Topeka, KS
I don't leave the house without at least putting on some of the Hello September eye shadow. I usually use this particular one on the top part of my eye lid and a darker color below the crease for a little more of the pop that I have been aiming for. This is one of my favorites!!
Cristina P.
Cristina P.
This is one of my favorite colors, you can use this color in a daytime look and especially for a night look.
All of the Sephora eyeshadow a are great dupes for the higher end brands. These eyeshadows are really pigmented and give out to much fallout.

Krystal J.
Krystal J.
Spring Hill, FL
This is such a beautiful lid shade I love it so much. Seohoras formula is creamy and pigmented but not my favorite overall but still would repurchase because you can make these shadows work and the shades are beautiful. I would buy again
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Great summer to fall transition color. Goes on well, good pigment. Lasts all day, no complaints. Comparable to other similar priced brands. WOuld recommend for every day use, day time makeup.
Laura E.
Laura E.
Indio, CA
Love this shadow I use it for my daily routine when I'm on the go. It just a perfect simple color. With a little mascara just beautiful,
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Kailua, HI
I love this eye shadow, the color is very beautiful and looks gorgeous on the lid, i use it on most days for and everyday look.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Fennville , MI
I recently purchased this eyeshadow and fell in love with Sephora products they will be my go to spring/summer makeup!
Megan G.
Megan G.
The Sephora eyeshadows are pretty good. They have a decent price point and with a primer they last pretty well.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Indio, Ca
I love the color and how pigmented the eyeshadow is. It works wonders for meI will keep buying!