BY SEPHORA

A range of trendy eye shadow colors and finishes based on a gray theme. This chic collection features variations on the classic gray shadow. Seven shades and three finishes provide a huge range of looks. The subtly embossed patterns and lace motif add a touch of class, while the winning Sephora formula offers wear that lasts up to 10 hours. see more...

devyn c.
I'm very big into doing big make up and I love what I can buy at Sephora! I always spend probably too much money there but the products are worth it and last like this shadow! Smokey eyes are my go to and I always throw this grey in and it lasts all day! Worth the money!
Cheyenne K.
This applied easily and smoothly. However, it turned out a lot lighter on my skin than I had expected, so I had to use quite a lot more than I expected.
Amy J.
Flushing, NY
I love this to lightly use for a smokey eye. Just a dab with a lighter gold or brown makes for a great blending of colors to accentuate the eyes
Jayla Y.
Madison, WI
Beautiful pigment and color. Good for a great smokey eye. Very metallic and sparkly. Nice charcoal color
Ariel P.
This is the perfect go to eye shadow for a sensuous smoky eye. Perfection👌🏽👌🏽 worth every penny you pay.
Shannon T.
Warwick, RI
Absolutely a great color for a smokey eye for out on the town or a more mysterious vibe. Deff recommend
Christina P.
Eau Claire, WI
The color was pretty but the payout wasn't great. It is chalky and there is a ton of fallout.
Ciara B.
Lakebay, WA
Beautiful color. I like to use this color as a eyeliner when I don't want to wear black.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Awesome eye shadow! Goes on smooth and last all day!! I highly recommend this product!
Melissa H.
Waterford, MI
This eyeshadow is great. It's nice and soft, very colorful. The feel of is is silky.