BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Monica W.
Washington, DC
The color payoff/pigmentation of this eyeshadow is not great. It is a glitter so that's understandable but I was still a little disappointed. I find it works better on top of a more pigmented matte or shimmer shadow whenever I'm looking to add glitter to my look.
Rachel M.
I absolutely love this eyeshadow. It is the perfect mix of shimmer and sparkle. Every time I wear it I get compliments and it stays on all day and night. It is reasonably priced and I would recommend it to anyone looking for good quality eye shadow.
Jamie J.
In love with this eyeshadow! I wear it almost everyday because of its color and glitter. Perfect color for my taste! :) Price is a bit expensive for an eyeshadow though. But I wouldn't mind purchasing a second one. I look forward to wear it every day!
Mishaal S.
Great product! Love the color and pigmentation is pretty good. I would recommend to those considering to check it out.
Gabby N.
I fell in love with this eyeshadow one of my favorites right now . I wear it almost everyday.. Love the color also
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I am in love with the Sephora eyeshadow collection!!!! It looks amazing and goes on soooo smoothly
Jackie L.
2503 Larry dr, Dallas, TX 75228
I love this color! I love neutral colors and this isn't too much or too little. Perfect!
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
Love this product. Where it everyday for a shimmer look. Not to bad priced either.
Adriana R.
They have beautiful Shades ! I love it ! I recommend this one ! It's amazing
ayesha k.
Love this it's such a beautiful shadow and very pigmented and long lasting.