SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Girl Night Out uploaded by Christina G.

BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Monica W.
Monica W.
Kailua, HI
The best gold eyeshadow I've found. It's great for green eyes. A lot of gold shadows tend to be more of a shimmery yellow and this shadow is closer to a true gold. Great pigment and staying power with a soft texture for a decent price. I will definitely repurchase.
Adriana Q.
Adriana Q.
Phoenix, AZ
Great pigment . Amazing color . Easy to work with . Very blendable . Nice packaging . My eye color is dark brown and it brings out my color . Can be used daily for a neutral look . Would repurchase again .
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
York, PA
My fav shade of all time!!!! Is so bright and pigmented, it really sets me apart. And adds that extra oomph to my outfits. I highly recommend everyone to give it a try
Megan T.
Megan T.
Indianapolis, IN
I am not a big fan of Sephora's eye shadow... Comes off easily and the color that shows up it weak compared to the compressed powder. The price is good though!
Moncia C.
Moncia C.
Atlantic City, NJ
This color is pretty pigmented and packs a great punch, with suttle illumination. It's great to use as a base color or even a highlight
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
This is an awesome color I'm not really a big fan of eyeshadows but u really like this one
Sonia D.
Sonia D.
Omaha, NE
This is a decent eyeshadow color but I just wish it could be more pigmented
Janet M.
Janet M.
This eye shadow has amazing pigment! It is one of the best eyeshadows I have ever purchased from Sephora (including name brand ones). If you were to tell me this was Sephora brand after just a swatch I wouldn't believe you.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
San Diego, CA
I love this color! I always use gold/bronze and brown on my eyes, and this is the perfect color. Although I love the color, it takes a lot of coats to get my desired look.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is a really awesome gold color. It is very pigmented and looks really good:)
Sibel D.