SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Free Hug uploaded by stefanie b.SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Free Hug uploaded by Kacey W.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Free Hug

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Alex S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the shade, it's easy to use. Not too much fall out and the price point is great. I always check the eyeshadow singles to see what colors I could fill in to my collection. Love the variety.
Alyssa B.
New carlisle, OH
I recently picked this up at the Sephora near me. I used to use a product that was very similar to the color and it was discontinued. It has great color pay off and it lasts most of the day. The price isn't the best for this because I think it's a little high, but if suggest it to anyone debating on buying it.
Amanda K.
Honolulu , HI
I LOVE Sephora but these colors don't seem to last long as compared to other brands I love. Pretty colors but failed with the formula. If you want amazing pay off and colors get the Lorac Pro Palette. You don't be disappointed.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
They're okay! It's a little pigmented but as always, they're better with a primer. It's really good for the price though. It doesn't have that much fall out for me but I probably wouldn't buy again any time soon
stacey h.
Forest Hills, NY
This is a very good eye shadow i got for a party in yellow and it really brought out my eyes and its color. I think sephoras eye shadow is amazing but i feel like it is very little for a long time to have. but i love the company and everything in it....
amber l.
West Palm Beach, FL
I am so pleased with the Sephora line of make up! These shadows are super pigmented and don't sweat Orr or rub off after a night out. I think for the quality they are a great value. Actually that stands for all the Sephora brand products I've tried!
Aryanna P.
Owatonna, MN
Not as pigmented as I would like but I found a way to make it more pigmented. Found the solid colors are more pigmented but the glitter coats aren't as bold .
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
This is my go to spring eyeshadow! subtle enough for day and can be matched with dark shades for a Smokey eye. looks wonderful with glitter added too :)
Gabbe S.
LOVE this color and it is long lasting. Was very surprised with the Sephora brand. Have had for a while and hasn’t broke or anything. Great eyeshadow
Lyssa D.
Buckeye, AZ
Love it ! Really shimmery. Something I use everyday as an everyday look 💗💗💗 I would recommend someone to try it out. You'll love ❤️ it
Megan M.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this have a good color payoff? better with a finger or wet brush? and is there a lot of fallout? I think the color is beautiful!
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
This looks like a shimmering shadow? is there a lot of fallout or breaking of the shadow?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How good is this shadow ?
Janahlaine C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is this product pigmented?
Ashley L.
Greensburg, PA
Is this brand as good as the other high end cosmetics brands that they carry?