SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Free Hug uploaded by stefanie b.SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Free Hug uploaded by Kacey W.

BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

• Do these have strong, bold colors? I'm looking fo...Be the first to answer!
  • How is the pigment of this eyeshadow? Is there a lot of fallout?1 Answers
  • Does this have a good color payoff? better with a finger or wet bru...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
New Carlisle, OH
I recently picked this up at the Sephora near me. I used to use a product that was very similar to the color and it was discontinued. It has great color pay off and it lasts most of the day. The price isn't the best for this because I think it's a little high, but if suggest it to anyone debating on buying it.
stacey h.
stacey h.
Forest Hills, NY
This is a very good eye shadow i got for a party in yellow and it really brought out my eyes and its color. I think sephoras eye shadow is amazing but i feel like it is very little for a long time to have. but i love the company and everything in it....
amber l.
amber l.
West Palm Beach, FL
I am so pleased with the Sephora line of make up! These shadows are super pigmented and don't sweat Orr or rub off after a night out. I think for the quality they are a great value. Actually that stands for all the Sephora brand products I've tried!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Honolulu , HI
I LOVE Sephora but these colors don't seem to last long as compared to other brands I love. Pretty colors but failed with the formula. If you want amazing pay off and colors get the Lorac Pro Palette. You don't be disappointed.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
They're okay! It's a little pigmented but as always, they're better with a primer. It's really good for the price though. It doesn't have that much fall out for me but I probably wouldn't buy again any time soon
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
This is my go to spring eyeshadow! subtle enough for day and can be matched with dark shades for a Smokey eye. looks wonderful with glitter added too :)
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
South Haven, MI
This eyeshadow is amazing. I love that lasts all day and the color looks amazing. I have gotten so many compliments on my eyeshadow.
Paola C.
Paola C.
This shadow is just sooo beautiful... Seriously! I like it for a simple night out look, it lasts long enough :)
joni g.
joni g.
elgin, Texas
I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW. goes well with anything ..Sephora is #1 I won't wear anything else unless it's Sephora..
Grace B.
Grace B.
Arnolds Park, IA
This has very good pigmentation and blends very well. Sephora is definety the place to get makeup.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Mishawaka , IN
Does this have a good color payoff? better with a finger or wet brush? and is there a lot of fallout? I think the color is beautiful!
Kassey Y.
Kassey Y.
Winnipeg, MB
Does the eyeshadow stay put?
Anonna C.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
How is the color pay off?
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Que tan genial es esto? se ve bien
Angella B.
Angella B.
How is the pigment of this eyeshadow? Is there a lot of fallout?