SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Flirting Game uploaded by Madyson N.

BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Madyson N.
Madyson N.
Romeoville, IL
I LOVE this color it is so soft, pigmented and stays on all day without my primer. It is extremely affordable and worth the price ! I wear it most everyday and it works for classy or natural looks. Defiantly a MUST have !it is a metallic gold/pink/champagne color. Making it so beautiful when it hits the light !
Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.
Medford , OR
This is the perfect everyday eye shadow. It gives just the right amount of sparkle and pigment to the eyes but can also be built up for a more dramatic Smokey eye. The packaging is nice and the pan pops out easily so I can add it to my Z palette. Would definitely purchase more from this collection!
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
The pigment in this shadow it's ok it could be better and more buttery. But it's a good shadow for a natural look and less intense pigmentation. Not all shadows are that way but Sephora has been improving their products.
Fatima N.
Fatima N.
Love this color and it's Texter I would buy again if I could it's a little pricey but it's worth my moneym
kodie g.
kodie g.
New London , CT
These eyeshadows are pretty good in my opinion, they are definitely very pigmented. I bought a couple different ones and they aren't that badly priced!! the only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because of the packaging, all 3 that I have used the top breaks off no matter how careful I am with it but it's not that big of a deal because you can still close it. overall good product.
Ambar T.
Ambar T.
Bronx, NY
I lovee sephora eyeshadows. They are pigmented and there colors are beautiful. You can find any shade of color you looking for.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Louisville, KY
LOVE this! It's just enough shimmer to stand out, but not overpowering. It's blends well and is really pigmented. Be careful and watch for fallout though!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love the Sephora eyeshadow!!!!! It's definitely my favorite!!!! It goes on smoothly and looks amazing
Debi H.
Debi H.
Columbia
Great neutral, and good pigmentation. You can build the color as well for a more intense look.
jessica b.
jessica b.
South Park, PA
Nice shade, but too light for my skin tone. I think if it was more pigmented it would compliment my green eyes.