BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
This is one of my absolute favorite colors to wear my eyecolor is a green hazel so it makes my eye color pop out the packaging is small and sleek the price is right in my opinion I don't find it to be too pricey I would recommend it to anyone who wants to add to their make up collection
Annie Marye W.
Annie Marye W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I don't ware eyeshadow very much, maybe a few days a month, but when I do i pick Sephora Collection. Its a reasonable price and has a wide selection of colors. Being a redhead, the green is simple but helps my eyes pop a little. I love my sephora collection eyeshadow!
Calla T.
Calla T.
West Windsor, NJ
This product is amazing! I really loved the color and how long it stays on. I wore it to an amusement park a few weeks ago and it stayed on the whole time. It really accents the green in my eyes and I use it all the time. I definitely recommend using this product.
daisy r.
daisy r.
Santa Paula, CA
Yassss this is like my favething ever my sister gave me it for my birthday and all i can say is i love it i use it almost al the time amazing.
Erika p.
Erika p.
The pigment is great and its easy to blend! My new favorite green! Its more than I usually spend on a single eye shadow but its worth it!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Huntington Beach, CA
Beautiful color! Great texture! Got it on sale but it was reasonably priced before the sale! I love using it with my blue eyes.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Succasunna, NJ
Love this shade - especially in the fall. Its a good color neutral shade that pairs with most outfits and eye colors
Evans, GA
I've been really into green and the go on smoothly easy application and very velvety finishe wet or dry
Mike N.
Mike N.
Tampa, FL
For my brown eyed beauties. This color makes your eyes pop and lasts long. It's for a bit of shimmer.
Visalia, CA
Love the sephora eyeshadow. The color is great is priced decent and lasts a long time.