BY SEPHORA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What it is:
A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects.

What it does:
Editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks. The Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. The Vintage palette contains rich, nostalgia-inspired tones. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror.

Each palette contains:
(Each sold separately)
Overcast Palette:
- 8 x 0.031 oz Eyeshadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater
- 2 x 0.075 oz Eyeshadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals

Sunbleached Palette:
- 8 x 0.031 oz Eyeshadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose
- 2 x 0.075 oz Eyeshadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir

Vintage Palette:
- 8 x 0.031 oz Eyeshadows in Antiqued, Cashmere Coat, Cookie Crunch, Rust-ic, Throwback, Distressed, Coffee Break, #itsvintage
- 2 x 0.075 oz Eyeshadows in Memory Lane, Secret Boudoir

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish. This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-These creamy, blendable shadows are best applied with an eyeshadow brush.
-For best results, apply Sephora Collection Perfecting Eye Primer prior to applying eyeshadows.

Swan Song, Desert Rose:
Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Nylon-12 Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethiconol Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

Sandy Toes, Latergram, Selfie, Swell:
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Petrolatum, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

Whitewashed, #tbt:
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Maltodextrin, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. (+/-): CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Walking In The Sand :
Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethiconol Stearate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Diisostearyl Malate, Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Secret Boudoir:
Talc, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Diisostearyl Malate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Filter Palette Sunbleached Filter - soft and sun inspired
Buy on Sephora
  • "I feel in love with the packaging, theme, and colours of this and had to have it after looking up swatches online. 1st:If you are anything other than super pale, or very dark, these will not show up (on dark they will be super light and ganguro esque?). I am super pale and love the subtle no makeup dimension look it gives with a satiny finish...I'm wearing makeup...but barely...also love how warm it is and the brown shade makes it more versatile. 2nd: they are chalky...lots gets turned up and I'm sure on darker skin tones it would look ashy. With the orangey shades in particular I get a lot of fallout but it is easily brushed away 3rd: bc of how chalky they are, there are already large dents in mine, so it is not a palette that won't show use 4th: these are not crazy pigmented, although the bottom right highlight I think is quite good, and the brown is solid. So you will use more or need a base to help. " in 18 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge fan of bold colours on my eyes so when I found this palette I was so excited to try it out. I've tried every combination of these shadows and can I just say I will forever continue to buy it. The neutral shades are perfect for what I like to wear, and it blends so nicely and isn't too powdery or creamy. Literally perfect." in 10 reviews
Lucy B.
Vancouver
Chalky, not blendable and a waste of money honestly. I was so disappointed in this palette. The colours are beautiful. I had really high hopes for this palette but I wouldn't waste my money on it again.
Elizabeth E.
Iowa Park, TX
I don't own this palette only because I was severely disappointed in how this product blended out in store. My store is small and they will let me use a brush and play in the makeup, as long as everything is kept sanitized. I was drawn to the colors of this palette, but the overall performance was absolute crap.
Luisa L.
I like the packaging i think its so pretty 💜 but the eyeshadows not all of them i like because they are not as much as pigmented as they look 😒
Emmy C.
Man, this palette has such gorgeous shades and packaging. That's why I wanted so so bad to love it but I just couldn't! The shadows are lovely, but they are so dry and chalky. I tried them over and over again in the hopes of braking them in but it never happened. I love the mirror though and continue to use it
Stelina P.
The eye shadows aren't pigmentes at all, when you blend them in they just disappear. The shimmers look like powder with glitter, they're really bad. I don't recommend, save your money!
Deja R.
Williamsburg, Kentucky
I purchased the Sephora Collection Colorful Eyeshadow Filter Palettes in Sunbleached Filter and Overcast Filter. I fell in love with the packaging and the color scheme of the two palettes that I bought. I was so excited when I got them in the mail because I thought they were gonna be great so I opened everything and swatched the shadows right away. The swatches came out really nice.
I later went to apply the shadows (using my Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer) and the pigment sucked. The darker shades showed up slightly, but they were patchy and difficult for me to blend out. The shimmers didn't do anything whatsoever and I was really disappointed. The next day, I tried it again because I thought maybe it just wasn't working well with the primer, so I used my Urban Decay Primer Potion. Once again, there was no pigment with the lighter shades or with the shimmers.

The packaging and the color scheme may be pretty, but I would not purchase this again and I don't recommend that other people purchase it either unless you just wanna be disappointed.
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
The 2 darkest shades are the only colors you can see. These colors are LITERALLY invisible on my skin. I'm white, with olive undertones.. So this pallette was pointless
Pam C.
I believe the goal for this pallet to allow for easy blending a buildable coloring. However, to me the pigmentation is just too weak. The only thing that screams quality is the packaging.
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
Ok so I bought this from Sephora and I got it because it looked really pretty and the pallet packaging looked great , the shadows looked beautiful and the price was perfect ($15). Well I should of saved my $15 because there is no color to the shadows no matter how much you build to it and no matter the lid primer you use the shadow just disappears. I ended up giving it away to my 12 yr old nieces to practice with.
Liv S.
Ohio
The only reason this gets two stars is because it has such cute packaging and how the color looks in the pan. The color isn’t pigmented whatsoever. You would be better off using corn starch and food coloring. I would never recommend this pallete if you actually want to use this.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL
How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks 😚
Jessica L.
How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?
Can you still get this ?
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
Is this still available?
Ruby W.
Exeter
Is this a really good pigmented coloured pallete?

back