BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects.

What it does:
Editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks. The Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. The Vintage palette contains rich, nostalgia-inspired tones. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror.

Each palette contains:
(Each sold separately)
Overcast Palette:
- 8 x 0.031 oz Eyeshadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater
- 2 x 0.075 oz Eyeshadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals

Sunbleached Palette:
- 8 x 0.031 oz Eyeshadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose
- 2 x 0.075 oz Eyeshadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir

Vintage Palette:
- 8 x 0.031 oz Eyeshadows in Antiqued, Cashmere Coat, Cookie Crunch, Rust-ic, Throwback, Distressed, Coffee Break, #itsvintage
- 2 x 0.075 oz Eyeshadows in Memory Lane, Secret Boudoir

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish. This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-These creamy, blendable shadows are best applied with an eyeshadow brush.
-For best results, apply Sephora Collection Perfecting Eye Primer prior to applying eyeshadows.

Swan Song, Desert Rose:
Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Nylon-12 Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethiconol Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

Sandy Toes, Latergram, Selfie, Swell:
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Petrolatum, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

Whitewashed, #tbt:
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Maltodextrin, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. (+/-): CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Walking In The Sand :
Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethiconol Stearate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Diisostearyl Malate, Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Secret Boudoir:
Talc, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Diisostearyl Malate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Filter Palette Sunbleached Filter - soft and sun inspired
Buy on Sephora
  • "I feel in love with the packaging, theme, and colours of this and had to have it after looking up swatches online. 1st:If you are anything other than super pale, or very dark, these will not show up (on dark they will be super light and ganguro esque?). I am super pale and love the subtle no makeup dimension look it gives with a satiny finish...I'm wearing makeup...but barely...also love how warm it is and the brown shade makes it more versatile. 2nd: they are chalky...lots gets turned up and I'm sure on darker skin tones it would look ashy. With the orangey shades in particular I get a lot of fallout but it is easily brushed away 3rd: bc of how chalky they are, there are already large dents in mine, so it is not a palette that won't show use 4th: these are not crazy pigmented, although the bottom right highlight I think is quite good, and the brown is solid. So you will use more or need a base to help. " in 18 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge fan of bold colours on my eyes so when I found this palette I was so excited to try it out. I've tried every combination of these shadows and can I just say I will forever continue to buy it. The neutral shades are perfect for what I like to wear, and it blends so nicely and isn't too powdery or creamy. Literally perfect." in 10 reviews
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Let me just say the colors and packaging of this palette are incredible. The problem is none of them are pigmented. I worked so hard with Mac fix plus to get these to work and I can't do it. Really sad they didn't work out, as is an issue I have with most Sephora shadows
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
Love Sephora's eyeshadow! It's long lasting and has minimal cast off, so you don't get any on your face. It blends easily and is perfect for my eye shape, as I have an interesting eye shape and color that doesn't work with all palettes. Recommended!
Bree J.
Solvang, CA
Can't say enough good things about this product! I love all of the colors in the palette and they are so pigmented! the colors last all day even without the use of a primer! would highly recommend this product because it is one you can use on a daily basis!
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love this! I am more of a nude tone girl and these are great. Looks beautiful at the end of the day. I do use a face and eye primer. Not a fan of the Sephora brushes I bought but the palette is wonderful!
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
I think that this palette is pretty good. I personally think many people skip over the Sephora palettes and opt for the other brands, simply because it is an inhouse brand. I love this palette. The colors are beautiful and the eyeshadows are pretty pigmented, specifically the more metallic ones. They are a bit powdery. But, the packaging is very cute and overall I do love the palette.
Melissa D.
This is my first Sephora brand purchase that j made and it is absolutely stunning!!! Very neutral colors that blend so well together!! This last all day long and doesn't move off my eyes!! Will repurchase if they still sell it!!!
Vineeta S.
Stony Point, NY
This palette is perfect for an everyday look and I always make sure to pack this when traveling. it has a sleek design and includes both warm tones and cool tones and very pigmented. I recommend used a damp applicator for the beat color payoff.
Jamie L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I received this palette as a birthday gift from my friend and I use it everyday. It comes with great highly pigmented colors that are easy to bend. Theres a mixture of neutral, shimmers, and darker shades. There's a perfect highlight color and I use some of the darker colors to contour.
Sam P.
Honestly I didn't try this product before I ended up selling it. I got it as a gift and I read reviews about how the pigmentation was chalky and how it doesn't last long etc.. I would recommend any other drugstore eyeshadow. This isn't worth the money. I swatched some colors and it just looked really chalky and barely even shown up. Highly do NOT suggest.
Mai X.
Sacramento, CA
Got this for as a Christmas gift. So in love with it. I usually just use 3 colors foe a simple eye look. Most times I use Secret boudoir, #tbt, and Swan song. Love this pallet, I use it almost everyday.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL
How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks 😚
Jessica L.
How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?
Can you still get this ?
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
Is this still available?
Ruby W.
Exeter
Is this a really good pigmented coloured pallete?