BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects.

What it does:
Editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks. The Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. The Vintage palette contains rich, nostalgia-inspired tones. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror.

Each palette contains:
(Each sold separately)
Overcast Palette:
- 8 x 0.031 oz Eyeshadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater
- 2 x 0.075 oz Eyeshadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals

Sunbleached Palette:
- 8 x 0.031 oz Eyeshadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose
- 2 x 0.075 oz Eyeshadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir

Vintage Palette:
- 8 x 0.031 oz Eyeshadows in Antiqued, Cashmere Coat, Cookie Crunch, Rust-ic, Throwback, Distressed, Coffee Break, #itsvintage
- 2 x 0.075 oz Eyeshadows in Memory Lane, Secret Boudoir

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish. This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-These creamy, blendable shadows are best applied with an eyeshadow brush.
-For best results, apply Sephora Collection Perfecting Eye Primer prior to applying eyeshadows.

Swan Song, Desert Rose:
Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Nylon-12 Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethiconol Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

Sandy Toes, Latergram, Selfie, Swell:
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Petrolatum, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

Whitewashed, #tbt:
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Maltodextrin, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. (+/-): CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Walking In The Sand :
Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethiconol Stearate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Diisostearyl Malate, Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Secret Boudoir:
Talc, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Diisostearyl Malate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Filter Palette Sunbleached Filter - soft and sun inspired
  • "I feel in love with the packaging, theme, and colours of this and had to have it after looking up swatches online. 1st:If you are anything other than super pale, or very dark, these will not show up (on dark they will be super light and ganguro esque?). I am super pale and love the subtle no makeup dimension look it gives with a satiny finish...I'm wearing makeup...but barely...also love how warm it is and the brown shade makes it more versatile. 2nd: they are chalky...lots gets turned up and I'm sure on darker skin tones it would look ashy. With the orangey shades in particular I get a lot of fallout but it is easily brushed away 3rd: bc of how chalky they are, there are already large dents in mine, so it is not a palette that won't show use 4th: these are not crazy pigmented, although the bottom right highlight I think is quite good, and the brown is solid. So you will use more or need a base to help. " in 18 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge fan of bold colours on my eyes so when I found this palette I was so excited to try it out. I've tried every combination of these shadows and can I just say I will forever continue to buy it. The neutral shades are perfect for what I like to wear, and it blends so nicely and isn't too powdery or creamy. Literally perfect." in 10 reviews
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Giving it 4 stars because it was on sale when I bought it and the price was good. The colors really are decent. I'm more a bright color girl so I will rarely use this one but I do like collecting so just another add to my collection
Mataya C.
I loved the color scheme and the texture when swatched with my finger, however the shadows do not show up on the eyelid, no opacity, no ability to build up and no staying power. I even used urban decay eyeshadow primer and still nothing. I suggest using tartlette tease pallete for a better option of natural everyday simple colors.
tasha c.
senoia, GA
Love this pallete so much! I read reviews about the color not lasting or lacking pigment, but for my daily beauty routine, it's perfect! All the colors compliment my skin well, gives off that gorgeous summer glow, and the colors have lasted all day for me with and without primer. And for the price?! You can't beat it!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Edie S.
It's a pretty palette, but quite natural in my opinion. I've tried making deeper looks with this, but I feel like it is not pigmented enough or at least not for me. I will continue to play with it to see if I get different results with different brushes/setting sprays.
Delaney W.
I love this palette I have the sun beamed one the pigmentation I good but some of the colours are very similar the colour tbt is the only Color that I have found that works for my. Brows bc my brows a very cool Towned
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL
I have the Sephora vintage eyeshadow palette and The pallet itself is a cute palette The colours in the palate look pretty but there aren't as pigmented as I had hoped however they do have really pretty colours.
Victoria R.
Very pretty palette , colors arent of my test very much but they are beautiful and have a very pretty highlight shade and beautiful transition colors that blend beautifully.
Ally S.
The Sephora brand has amazing colors and quality of products for the price range, they are somewhere in between drugstore brands and designer luxury brands of make up. The packaging is sleek and simple but classy at the same time and the products themselves are very nice for the price point!! Highly recommend trying!! Especially these/this product. A+++
Lizzie M.
Ormond Beach, FL
This palette is my life. Somehow, even with the limited colors, I find myself able to make an unlimited array of looks. From day-to-day to a smokey eye for hitting the town, this palette provides. Fun, cute, sexy, easy to use. Highly recommend.
Samantha C.
Doral , FL
How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks 😚
Jessica L.
How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?
Can you still get this ?
Sonali S.
I can understand why girls are crazy for this brand, but my question, is it costly one!?, and more than that, is it easily available? I dont think so, i would really like to try this oallet, as the colors are so gorgeous,
Ruby W.
Exeter
Is this a really good pigmented coloured pallete?

back