BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects.

What it does:
Editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks. The Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. The Vintage palette contains rich, nostalgia-inspired tones. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror.

Each palette contains:
(Each sold separately)
Overcast Palette:
- 8 x 0.031 oz Eyeshadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater
- 2 x 0.075 oz Eyeshadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals

Sunbleached Palette:
- 8 x 0.031 oz Eyeshadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose
- 2 x 0.075 oz Eyeshadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir

Vintage Palette:
- 8 x 0.031 oz Eyeshadows in Antiqued, Cashmere Coat, Cookie Crunch, Rust-ic, Throwback, Distressed, Coffee Break, #itsvintage
- 2 x 0.075 oz Eyeshadows in Memory Lane, Secret Boudoir

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish. This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-These creamy, blendable shadows are best applied with an eyeshadow brush.
-For best results, apply Sephora Collection Perfecting Eye Primer prior to applying eyeshadows.

Swan Song, Desert Rose:
Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Nylon-12 Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethiconol Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

Sandy Toes, Latergram, Selfie, Swell:
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Petrolatum, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

Whitewashed, #tbt:
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Maltodextrin, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. (+/-): CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Walking In The Sand :
Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethiconol Stearate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Diisostearyl Malate, Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Secret Boudoir:
Talc, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Diisostearyl Malate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Filter Palette Sunbleached Filter - soft and sun inspired
Buy on Sephora
  • "I feel in love with the packaging, theme, and colours of this and had to have it after looking up swatches online. 1st:If you are anything other than super pale, or very dark, these will not show up (on dark they will be super light and ganguro esque?). I am super pale and love the subtle no makeup dimension look it gives with a satiny finish...I'm wearing makeup...but barely...also love how warm it is and the brown shade makes it more versatile. 2nd: they are chalky...lots gets turned up and I'm sure on darker skin tones it would look ashy. With the orangey shades in particular I get a lot of fallout but it is easily brushed away 3rd: bc of how chalky they are, there are already large dents in mine, so it is not a palette that won't show use 4th: these are not crazy pigmented, although the bottom right highlight I think is quite good, and the brown is solid. So you will use more or need a base to help. " in 18 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge fan of bold colours on my eyes so when I found this palette I was so excited to try it out. I've tried every combination of these shadows and can I just say I will forever continue to buy it. The neutral shades are perfect for what I like to wear, and it blends so nicely and isn't too powdery or creamy. Literally perfect." in 10 reviews
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
Ok so I bought this from Sephora and I got it because it looked really pretty and the pallet packaging looked great , the shadows looked beautiful and the price was perfect ($15). Well I should of saved my $15 because there is no color to the shadows no matter how much you build to it and no matter the lid primer you use the shadow just disappears. I ended up giving it away to my 12 yr old nieces to practice with.
Alisha B.
My Go To palette! This is my favorite eyeshadow palette. I'm really big into the nudes collection, so it's the best of both worlds with some pink nudes, I love that. The colors are very pigmented and with a good primer, they stay in place all day. I've never had an issue with fallout with any of the colors. And that black, that black is awesome, it's so pigmented that you can use it as a bold eyeliner alone. It has a good amount of light and dark shades, so it's really great for transitioning colors. Love it!
Mikaela S.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this palette. Is it cohesive to make one eye look? In my opinion no it is not. Would I be able to create an array of looks? Eh not really. But the pigmentation is beautiful and as well the shadesX gorgeous but just kinda thrown together
Liv S.
Ohio
The only reason this gets two stars is because it has such cute packaging and how the color looks in the pan. The color isn’t pigmented whatsoever. You would be better off using corn starch and food coloring. I would never recommend this pallete if you actually want to use this.
Maria M.
Let me first start off by saying the packaging it’s super cute and chic, has a nice mirror. The colors do lack pigment, good for soft neutral almost bare eyeshadow looks. I recommend for starters, great price
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
The 2 darkest shades are the only colors you can see. These colors are LITERALLY invisible on my skin. I'm white, with olive undertones.. So this pallette was pointless
Pam C.
I believe the goal for this pallet to allow for easy blending a buildable coloring. However, to me the pigmentation is just too weak. The only thing that screams quality is the packaging.
Sheela V.
I got Sephora's Colorful Eyeshadow Filter palette in Vintage filter and have been using it nearly every day for two weeks. I believe the Sunbleached and Overcast palettes have been out for a while, but the Vintage filter was new this spring. Hadn't seen anyone mention it around here before. This is my first time reviewing a palette for MUA so I hope I include everything yall would want to know :)
The colors are very soft once they go on - you can build them up but the initial application is more sheer. It's been nice for a semi-beginner because I can try shades out and add more pigment as my application and blending skills improve. The shadows themselves are pretty powdery so there is some fallout on my face. Brushes away easily though. There's a good mix of slight shimmer and matte shades.
Shannon d.
Parkersburg, WV
I have really been enjoying this palette. I have been using it for about 4 months now and it think it is a really good product. The price is great and the shadows are so easy to blend and apply. The only thing I would change is a wish there was at least 1 more shade that was matte that would work to define the crease. But I think you can make some really pretty looks that will work for most skin tones. Also the packaging is really pretty.
Yilian V.
I'm so sad about this palette. The colors look so beautiful that I thought they would look just as beautiful on the lids. Most of the shades are so sheer once they are applied, and the more I try to make they visible the more quick back I got. I just which they would have made the shadows more pigmented because the colors really are beautiful but you just can't tell.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL
How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks 😚
Jessica L.
How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?
Can you still get this ?
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
Is this still available?
Ruby W.
Exeter
Is this a really good pigmented coloured pallete?