BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lindsey J.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this color because it's so pigmented and it also goes on very well. This blends out well. You do have to build it up a bit but the price is so affordable that it's an easy point to look over. It's also the perfect shimmer to pop on to the middle of your eye lid
Maggie S.
Mitchell, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow is so pigmented. It has lasted me forever too. I bought it at the Sephora store. The color is gorgeous. It's definitely worth the money. I have blue eyes and it compliments them well.
erica e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Life life life life life life life life Life life life life life life life Life life life life life life life life Life life life life life life life life
Amanda M.
Cadillac, MI
Beautiful color and I love the lasting effect. Definitely would buy this again!
Heather V.
Rockford, IL
Love this color! it's very good if you want to achieve a natural look. I feel that this Sephora collection is very good. great colors with awesome color pigment.
Love T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for everyday do. Does not crease but it doesn't stay long unless you put a primer first. I use this if I want to put some color on my eyes when running errands. Not bad at all from sephora.
Morgan W.
Spring, TX
I love this copper colored shadow! It makes my eyes pop! I just look amazing with this on!
Breanna R.
These are great eyeshadows. And they are very affordable compared to others at sephora!
Sabrina J.
This is one of my better eyeshadow's. I love the color. The packaging is great to because it's not super easy for my daughter to get into.
Hannah C.
Homewood
I really do not like this for our products the colors are unrealistic and I would not regularly use them