BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Magan W.
Magan W.
Triangle, VA
Amazing would by 100 time over! really pops my eyes! Glides on perfect and doesn't leave a mess. It has beautiful color and isn't too over done. I would by this again it's almost a must need and easy to by and good prices. Sephora did an amazing job on this
Dee S.
Dee S.
Like how subtle this can be. I don't wear eyeshadow often but when I do, I mostly do a subtle highlight on my brow bone (actually just under), and in the inner corner of my eyes. This works perfectly & doesn't irritate my eyes at all.
Medina B.
Medina B.
Vancouver, WA
I love sephoras eye shadows, very pigmented and blends in very well. I always do a smoky eye and its very nice.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Syosset, NY
This eyeshadow comes across a little Chuckie but I love it for highlighting the inner corner of Mayeye
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Las Cruces, NM
The Sephora shadows are good quality. They do need to be built up though. I would recommend them.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Seattle, WA
For $12 each they are terrible. They have the cheap feeling and they don't come out pigmented
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
Barnwell, SC
Sephora brand it very affordable and has a great variety but they are not very pigmented
connie c.
connie c.
I like this product is just wish it was a little more shimmering. For the price it could be a little better, but it's not the worse I have tried.
Jennine Z.
Jennine Z.
Buffalo, NY
Nice color and shimmer. I use to highlight under my brow and under my eye. I would recommend.
evon s.
evon s.
Hayward, CA
Abslutely love there shadows. great price & great quality. definitely recommend this product to anyone