BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Sue C.
Sue C.
Royal Oak, MI
I love Sephora and their products. I tried this color but it just wasn't for me. However it's a great product with great coverage and lasting power. I would definitely recommend it to a friend. It's better quality than many other brands out there.
Noor B.
Noor B.
I use this eyeshadow a lot, and although it isn't my absolute favorite color in the entire world, it really compliments my eye color. Whenever I put it on I feel way more mature than I actually am, and would for sure buy it again!
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Amazing eye shadow!!! They have so many colors to chose from too and it last all day long. Even if you out in the heat sweating your tail off it still stays intact. Awesome product with great value and quality!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
I actually really like the sephora brand they are so inexpensive but you get full pigment. Always remember to use the correct brushes and eye primer to get that ultimate perfect result
Katie M.
Katie M.
Bledsoe, KY
The pigment in this eye shadow is so beautiful! It lasts all day long and the color selection is awesome. For a cheaper price this shadow is definitely worth it
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
A really pretty color.. Very pigmented. Wet it and it is more pigmented.. Great price for the product.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
High quality, long lasting, highly pigmented color from Sephora. I recommend this to any girl!
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Eyeshadows don't have the best pigment and need to be layered with a primer to show up. Great for everyday wear, but not for photoshoots and professional work.
Shastri D.
Shastri D.
Jakarta, DKI Jakarta
I have a small eye and always use dark color eyeshadow for my eyes. This was one of the reason why I wanted to try the product. Then, after using it, I guess I won't be buying it again. To look dark in my eyes, I have to triple layered it. I guess the pigment is standard. Overall, it's okay if you wanna use it for daily, but I don't recommend usinh it to go to a party or any other formal events.
Khmera S.
Khmera S.
Brampton
Great eyeshadow. Love this colour. Pigment is nice and formula is great. Very little fall out.