BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shayla S.
Shayla S.
Tai Tam, CA
This is such a flattering brown color. The shimmers in the shadow are not flaky so it just looks beautiful. These are very long lasting with and without a primer, and can be found at any Sephora for a really good price for a high quality shadow. Will definitely check out more colors!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Dundalk, MD
I have blue eyes and this color really makes them pop. I have this in a pallet with multiple other colors and I would definitely buy again. Great quality make up but not as expensive as other higher end eye shadows. Just ordered my second palette today, can't wait!
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Beautiful brown color, good for aiding a more colorful shade and making the color pop. Great for contour, used in a pinch when I had no contouring shade on me. I just put it on my contour brush and it worked just fine! I loved it so much and would recommend
Morghan M.
Morghan M.
Kalispell, MT
Love love love love this shadow! Sephora shadows are amazing! Just like high end brands but without the high end price tag!
Megan G.
Megan G.
Sephora eyeshadows are decent for the priced. Pretty good pigmentation and lasts nicely with a primer.
Sara Y.
Sara Y.
I love this shadow! I went out on a limb to try something new, and this took the cake! I love the pigment and how soft it is. Definitely recommend!
Priyanka D.
Priyanka D.
Las Vegas, NV
Sephora personally has some of the best eye shadows. The color is amazing as well as the glitter content. Their regular colors are good as well. I have a huge kit, that has all the colors. The eye shadows are very easy to use. I would most definitely buy again. No questions asked
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Concord, CA
This is a great basic, matte, beige brown. I wear these colors most often and I find the sephora brand compares well to MAC, which I wear most often. I've bought several Sephora shadows over the years and they are all fine, pigment is good, no problem with creasing.
Ash D.
Ash D.
Augusta, GA
Nice pigment and goes on smooth! Great for everyday subtle pop on the eyelid! I reach for it often!
Iulia F.
Iulia F.
Iaşi, Romania
Such a nice and pigmented eye shadow. I fell in love with the color, I like using it in my crease especially for a night look. I bought it from Sephora a week ago and I'm obssesed.