BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Lylli C.
Boise, ID
The colorful eyeshadow cloudy city Sephora collection is very pigmented eyeshadow I think it shows up very well and everyone who tries it will like it. Every color has its own characteristic as the one shown this very neutral light color is very pigmented. I would definitely recommend it it feels so good on your skin and I just Can't believe that something so tiny he can show up so well so I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow if you want full coverage when you use it.🐻😈🐼
Whitney J.
Port Orange, FL
I actually bought this particular color to use as a brow highlight and I've also popped a little in my cupids bow. Works great, good price. Sephora brand is quickly becoming more prominent in my makeup drawer.
Mariany G.
miami, FL
Es fabuloso para color.. me encanta.. su precio es increíble aunque el empaque es un tanto pequeño es muy cómodo para viajar
Anna L.
I love this product. It applies so well and it looks amazing on a variety of skin tones. It's a bit too chalky.
Cora C.
This eyeshadow has changed my life, I love it so much! definitely recommend to anyone and every one.
Delaney C.
Syracuse, NY
Amazing color pallet to choose from. Sparkles in the light. Easy to apply goes on smoothly.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Not a bright stand off color but it's a perfect kinda neutral shade . It's really pretty
Jennifer P.
Vancouver, Wa
Love almost everything from Sephora! Looks beautiful on and sparkles in the sunlight 😄
kathy p.
Inglewood , CA
I love this eyeshadow i could use it in a lot of different ways, especially on my eyelids
stays on longer than normal eyeshadow and also shines and sparkles . looks fantastic on