BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Allie C.
Allie C.
Wayne, NJ
These eyeshadows are awesomely pigmented and long lasting for the price. I use this shadow sometimes to set my base for my eyeshadow. You can buy these eyeshadows at all sephoras and I would definitely recommend these to anyone!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
El Paso, TX
Great color. I love Sephoras products because they are of high quality but not as expensive. Again these are easy to apply. Would recommend it to everyone
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Sephora atestados are to die for. Not really but i love them so much. The colors are amazing. This color is beautiful. I use it daily but i always rebuy!
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Lynchburg, VA
This is a great base for bright eyeshadow colors! Also it is a great product to highlight the brow bones! (right under the art of your brow)
Kinsey B.
Kinsey B.
Mount Pleasant, TX
Don't own it but I did try it in stores and I love this color for all over the lid and browbone it is very creamy and pigmented
Haley G.
Haley G.
Sebastian, FL
Very pigmented for being such a light color! Great for blending and creases. Not the most affordable but it's last me a while
Alison R.
Alison R.
I do not care for sephora brand eyeshadow. It always applies too light. I much prefer my urban decay palettes
Shaunna L.
Shaunna L.
Wilmington, DE
I found that this color was great for highlighting and was nice on the wallet!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Awesome base shadow for building up different colors. Not super pigmented but it is very light. Sephora had it on sale for $3.00!!! Awesome deal.
georgi e.
georgi e.
I love Sephora they have a great stuff I love to shop there ❤❤❤ love love love
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.
Do you like this color?!