BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Liz H.
Liz H.
New Carlisle, OH
Sephora eyeshadow is hands down the way to go! As they say you get what you pay for! And I would make the same decision to buy this product again and again, I have brown eyes and I love the smokey look! It says on my eyes all day and doesn't fade, it does on smooth and even which is a total plus when you are trying to get a certain look! I love this and would recommend it to a friend!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
New London, NC
Very bold color and last all day long. I love not having to use much and only applying once per day. It was a very good product to purchase for the money spent. I want some lighter color options but hey a girl can't grumble too much. I will definitely recommend.
Michele R.
Michele R.
Love the Sephora eyeshadow collection.
Great color selection, easy to apply and long lasting

My favorite part is that the color is the same in the package as applied
nancy m.
nancy m.
I love sephora products and this eyeshadow is one of my favorite shades. I love smokey eyes and i consider this color the perfect eye shadow for my smokey eyes.
randi e.
randi e.
Not crazy about the shimmer in this but I do use it around my liner line and blend it up for a little smokey look. Not bad but also not my favorite
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Hanksville, UT
I have always loved purple and love sephora collections, I just received my through the looking Glass pallet and reccoment sephora to everbody
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
This color is fantastic. I can create a dramatic look that I love with this. It is pigmented well and has a long lasting finish.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA
This is my go to eye shadow when I go out. The only thing I don't like is I have to reapply it halfway through the night
hannah i.
hannah i.
I really like this eye shadow ,it looks so nice on me. most of my outfits are this color and it really matches me
Maria L.
Maria L.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the best eyeshadow on the market. I have this in several colors and it lasts all day or all night long.