SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Be on The A-List

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Heather C.
though this is their proprietary brand, their eyeshadows are creamy and well pigmented. i often use there individual shadows to highlight where i need a morr defined color. i wish more people would try their own brand of products!
Tiff D.
Very blendable colors. Can last for hours without smudging. Was able to buy a case from Sephora and I can buy colors and switch them out in my case when traveling.
Carmen V.
san diego
I am not a big fan of the Sephora single eye shadows. There isn't much of a color payoff even though they look gorgeous in the tin. I've tried different formulas and colors and none have really lived up to my expectations. I would rather spend my
money on the colourpop singles which have great pigmentation!
Ally S.
This are so truly great little piece of make up! You can get them for $5 and they are decent sized (big compared to most companies eye shadow) last a long time and have a HUGE range of desirable colors! Want to try them all, especially their nudes and shimmers. Generally I am loyal to my one brand but I will start for Sephora ;) xo
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
I am super picky about eyeshadows, I like it to apply a certain way and definitely last me all day! this product is definitely that! I am happy to say that u have found a product that is extremely satisfying. price is a little high but if you can spend the extra money it's worth it! I 100% would recommend to others!
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Love this color eyeshadow! Perfect for everyday wear and adds just the right amount of sparkle! I tend to only wear skin color eyeshadow because I don't feel comfortable wearing drastic colors and this shade is perfect!
Kayla J.
Kelso, WA
I use this in my everyday make up, it's awesome and gives me a natural look, I love it, it's one of my favorites, I use this and the Naked pallet together I can't go out without then, they last all day! I would totally recommend it and buy it again!
Ana G.
These shadows are a hidden gem at Sephora! These are fairly inexpensive compared to other brands at Sephora and they are easily some of the best!
Stephanie G.
Shafter, CA
Amazing product!! I always love to use Sephora brand products and have never had a problem with their product or wear ability
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
I love there Sephora shadows! They are only $10 and for the price they're great quality. Very pigmented and blendable