BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Vienne P.
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
I am super picky about eyeshadows, I like it to apply a certain way and definitely last me all day! this product is definitely that! I am happy to say that u have found a product that is extremely satisfying. price is a little high but if you can spend the extra money it's worth it! I 100% would recommend to others!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Kelso, WA
I use this in my everyday make up, it's awesome and gives me a natural look, I love it, it's one of my favorites, I use this and the Naked pallet together I can't go out without then, they last all day! I would totally recommend it and buy it again!
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
KILLEEN, TX
Love this color eyeshadow! Perfect for everyday wear and adds just the right amount of sparkle! I tend to only wear skin color eyeshadow because I don't feel comfortable wearing drastic colors and this shade is perfect!
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Ripley, OH
This product is so great I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I did when I got it but I really enjoy it. I would recommend this product to friends I will buy this again
Ana G.
Ana G.
These shadows are a hidden gem at Sephora! These are fairly inexpensive compared to other brands at Sephora and they are easily some of the best!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Shafter, CA
Amazing product!! I always love to use Sephora brand products and have never had a problem with their product or wear ability
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
I love there Sephora shadows! They are only $10 and for the price they're great quality. Very pigmented and blendable
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia , PA
This is a beautiful color. It blends well and looks great for a neutral eye. They are also inexpensive!
Jade D.
Jade D.
Saginaw, MI
I'm not the biggest fan of these eye shadows. but they're very pigmented & beautiful.
Megan Jane H.
Megan Jane H.
Wdm, IA
Love the brand for sure. Color is ok not the greatest. It does last a long time