SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Ballet Shoes uploaded by Lisa K.SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Ballet Shoes uploaded by Vanessa R.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Ballet Shoes

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

alexia c.
you need this in your life. When I began doing makeup I couldn’t afford having every single product i wanted. I would use this as my eyeshadow color AND as my highlight. I still use this as my inner corner almost every single look and it has lasted me forever! There is so much product in here and the shimmer is GORGEOUS! I will always be a fan of these sephora eyeshadows !
Lori L.
I really like the formula of Sephora's single eye shadow collection. I have quite a few that I purchased when they were being discontinued. They are creamy and blend nicely. Now, they aren't as pigmented as say ABH, but they are still top notch eyeshadows. And for the price, you get quite a bit of product. SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Ballet Shoes
Stephanie M.
It's a loose glittery short of eye shadow, so you definitely will need good eye primer beforehand AND makeup setting spray right afterwards. If you don't set it it will go every where, so if you don't want a messy glittery face definitely be careful while applying this shadow.
Maiyeng T.
Appleton, WI
The sephora eyeshadows are comparable to that of drugstore brands. They aren't the best, but i think that you can definitely score a better deal at a drugstore. This color in particular, I found very pretty on my brown eyes and worked well as an inner corner highlight.
Lindsey T.
This product is extremely pigmented, but does not come off the brush or your finger when you swatch it!! Not easy to apply. The packaging is convenient and sturdy, but just too difficult to apply. Maybe with a better brush, it will work out better. Won't buy again.
Amanda L.
I love this eyeshadow! I usually use it in my inner corner or underneath my brows. It's probably my favorite inner corner single shadow. A very soft texture and super sparkly! Would totally recommend this!
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a multi eyeshadow but when I apply it to my lid it doesn't give enough color to it and all the shimmer falls everywhere. I was really excited to try it because it's such a beautiful color. So now I just use it to highlight my inner corner or to highlight my face.
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA
This is a perfect highlight color for under your brows. If you are trying to use as anything else there just isn't enough to the color to make it stand out. The color is flat, and while that is okay sometimes with the pale tone of this one it makes it not a good choice unless you use it as a highlighter or have a darker complexion.
Lisa R.
Lovely color. Unfortunately, I seem to be allergic to the formula and it caused my eyelid to swell slightly (this usually happens to me only with shadows that are blue/green or the ultra-cheap drugstore brands, not what I expect from Sephora). I did leave it on for a few hours, and found it did not wear as well as other comparable brands. Sephora did let me return, but seemed doubting that their product would cause a reaction.
amanda s.
Rittman, OH
I love this eye shadow, the color is almost like a cream but it has a touch of sparkle to it. I like using it on the inner parts of my eye to brighten them up. the color is perfect when blended with a light brown, and a darker brown to create a subtle smokey eye look.