SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow After-work Drink uploaded by Gemini M.

BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kim B.
Kim B.
Chesapeake, VA
Great color pigment. It is very easy to apply. Stays on without smudging or fade out. Works well with other Sephora shadows to create many different eye looks. I ordered online which was a tad cheaper than going to the store. I would recommend this product in this shade.
Katrina Z.
Katrina Z.
I loved the color of this purple. I also love that the Sephora brand is just as amazing as the higher end brands but not as expensive. Since its a very bold purple, I don't use it too often but when I do I love it! I would buy it again and recommended it to my friends!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
I actually really enjoyed this eyeshadow. The purple brings out my green eyes and it's actually very pigmented and easy to blend. The texture is nice and the price point is great. I think these eyeshadow me are comparable to more expensive ones. I would recommend.
Ytzayana M.
Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX
I love the color of this eyeshadow. It's quite beautiful. Unfortunately I have found that this shadow has a lot of fallout and it is extremely chalky. It's a good buy of you want to try a new color but don't want to shell out for a more expensive one.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Tulsa, OK
Sephora eyeshadow is great quality, and the price point is very affordable. The color selection is great. I love to do purple eye looks, and I was happy to pick up this single. It's good for a quick one shadow look.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Brighton , MI
I am obsessed with these colors from Sephora. I have green eyes so purple always looks awesome. These are very vibrant and even brighter when used with water.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Overland Park, KS
Not a very highly pigmented shadow and you have to build these colors. I don't use these shadows very often because of these reasons.
vanessa n.
vanessa n.
Flushing , NY
Love the sephora eyeshadows they are very pigmented and last on all day great price every single color is beautiful
Jayme W.
Jayme W.
Killeen, TX
The color is pretty and with primer it stays on all day long even when it was raining it didn't wesr off
Lineth M.
Lineth M.
It looks great on your face and smells good
its a really good product and inexpensive