SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Duo Eyeshadow 02 Intense Blue uploaded by Shawna G.

BY SEPHORA

A duet of highly pigmented, long-lasting, exclusive shadows that reinvent color intensity. This perfectly matched pair features an intense color and a luminous color in coordinating hues. Create impeccably shaded eyes with this doubly gorgeous color essential. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This exclusive formulation contains HIBOOST complex, designed to amplify color performance. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Duo Eyeshadow 02 Intense Blue
  • "I am a big fan of sephora products they are quality at an affordable price I love these colors and they blend well" in 1 review
  • "love these colors i love to wear dark eye makeup stays put no creasing @all love it!" in 1 review
  • "This eye shadow is fantastic quality and blends seamlessly." in 1 review
  • "I got this on sale for $5 on sephora.com and it ended up being very powdery and lacks pigmentation." in 1 review
  • "It is a very nice shade and looks pretty when on." in 1 review
Shawna G.
The pigment of these colors are beautiful! I haven't tried very many sephora eye colors but I love this one! I can't wait to try more of them. They go on smoothly and I haven't had to worry about myneyes losing color throughout the day!
Deepika Y.
Atlanta, GA
I got this on sale for $5 on sephora.com and it ended up being very powdery and lacks pigmentation. It can be worked with a good primer/base and press this shadow on top.
Me being a indian with medium skin tone, the lighter color looked like silver and not so complementing on my eyes.
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
The pigmentation is amazing but when you go to swatch the eyeshadow it feels stiff . I ordered this online so I wasn't aware of the drawback before I purchased . It does wear for a long time when a primer is applied before .
Angela F.
Kansas City, KS
I love sephora brand! Blue isn't really a color I use all the time but I bought this a while back for a "Just in case moment!" Lol it's really smooth and pigmented. Great for the price!
Allison R.
Fresno, CA
Not the absolute highest quality pigmentation but for the price, is a great eyeshadow product! They blend out pretty smoothly and the colors selection is a large variety.
Nicole
Providence, RI
I love this product. I have used it on my face plenty of times. It doesn't ware off through out the day and keeps me looking young, fresh, and fierce.
Melecia G.
District Hts, MD
Not a bad product only issue is that it looks too cheap on my skin so i try not to over do it. i like something that looks more smooth and natural
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
Love love love this color. It is a very nice shade and looks pretty when on. It doesn't last all day though and tends to "slide" down the eyelid.
Jessica D.
Murray, KY
Looking for something bold and beautiful? Look no further! This eye shadow is fantastic quality and blends seamlessly.
Marybeth J.