SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Dual Antibacterial Sharpener

A colorful, two-chamber sharpener designed to protect your makeup bag from shavings. This sharpener keeps both jumbo and slim pencils in tip-top shape for perfect application, every time. Each side of the sharpener's clear housing opens easily and snaps shut securely for fuss-free shaving disposal. The metal blade is treated with a special silver and zinc-based antibacterial additive to sanitize pencils with every twist.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Does it sharpen Larger lip pencils, such as Nars?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Dual Antibacterial Sharpener!
Riverview, FL
I love this sharpener! I have had mine for a long time - I have had 2 since they first came out - and they are wonderful. (I am a little rough on them though.) I use pencils for eyeliner, lip liner, and eyebrows, so this is perfect. The blade is so sharp and it gives a nice sharp point without a lot of wood shredding. I would highly recommend.
Milwaukee, WI
It is very useful with his two sizes of pencil, when they have container for the garbage they are better because I can leave it inside the casing makeup, are comfortable with good hojilla of metal and the top of the pencil remains ready to use her in our makeup, always it is necessary to have one with different sizes. Recommended always
Philadelphia
WORST PENCIL SHARPENER EVER!!!!!! I use urban decay eyeliner, which is not cheap, & every time I sharpen it using this crappy sharpener, i have to take off inches of the pencil to get a decent point. & I can't even get a rounded point after sharpening because this thing makes uneven, sharp, jagged edges, which means I have to keep sharpening even more of the pencil off! At first I thought maybe it was the eyeliner, but after using a regular pencil sharpener ONE TIME, I knew it had to be the sharpener itself, because the regular pencil sharpener made a perfect rounded edge without wasting a huge chunk of the pencil. Glad I found this out now before I degraded my whole eyeliner pencil down!!!! DO NOT BUY, GET A REGULAR CHEAP SHARPENER THAT WONT WASTE YOUR ENTIRE EYELINER PENCIL!!!
West Orange, NJ
I was really hoping to love this when I saw that you can completely close each chamber. I wanted to keep all of my shavings contained on the go but soon after getting it I noticed that the circular closings pop open CONSTANTLY leaving my makeup bag filled with shavings and my makeup covered in little bit of black and brown.
Penns Grove, NJ
A decent sharpener - good price and relatively easy to clean. I sometimes get the lid to pop off accidentally but other than that works great. I like how it has both sizes so the larger lip pencils etc are easy to sharpen as well.
Sharpens pencils to a nice point and I love that it's antibacterial! Great plus! I'd rather spend more on a good sharpener than waste money destroying my pencils on a cheap one that gnaws them away! Very happy!
Hi, I would like to know how it is used :) How did it work where you bought it And at what price I used another one of another brand alone that I do not remember .. this barely bvi called my attention I do not know if it will be for its color haha
Flemington, NJ
I'm not sure what makes this sharpener antibacterial, but the caps for the holes are a nice touch. It's your standard sharpener with options for fat and skinny pencils. I think I initially purchased this because Sephora was, at the time, sold out of the Urban Decay 24/7 sharpener & I was hoping this would work. Sadly, it didn't, but I still have it and use it for other pencils!
Independence, MO
I love this sharpener! It was pricey for what it is, yes, but there is nothing it cant tackle. Its got two sharpener sizes so you'll never have to carry two separate ones. My only gripe is that my entire makeup bag is black from how often the top pops off and gets shavings everywhere.
this sharpener was above average and me my standards. it was surely worth the price that i paid. i used it quite frequently as did my friends and it was even better that it was pink. it was easy to use my favorite part was when you turn it and he hear the crunch. i would buy i again and recommend to a friend