SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Cheek uploaded by Crystal E.

BY SEPHORA

A translucent, long-wearing, buildable gel stain that gives skin a natural flushed look. This non-sticky gel blush stain gives skin a pop of color that lasts. Infused with hibiscus extract, the formula leaves skin looking fresh for hours. Colors are sheer when first applied to skin, allowing you to build color for more intensity. A little goes a long way so you get maximum uses from a single tube. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

• Is this a good product overall? It claims to be long lasting and...1 Answers
  • How long does this product last? Is it water proof ? 1 Answers
  • Is this any good? is the formula or texture thick or too oily? I...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Michelle S.
I have this in orchid (I think) and I really really like it. You can apply a little for just a flush of color, or layer it for a more bold look. I apply it at the same time as my other cream-based products (before I set my face with powder) by squeezing some on the back of my hand and applying with a dense blush brush. Then after I've set it with translucent powder, I apply bronzer, powdered blush, and highlighter over it. The cream under lasts longer than my powder, decreasing the need for touchups.
Kathryn K.
I received this in the Sephora PLAY! box and it's honestly the only blush I will use. I don't like the look of really bright blush and I was worried that even this would be too bright. I use it every day and it gives me just enough of a blush and a glow that I don't look too made up but there is still some color in my face. Definitely a favorite and you don't even have to use very much! My little sample size is gonna last me a long time.
Luana M.
Washington, DC
Review for: 01 Peony
Meh I did not like this at all! It is very sheer when you put it on. It looks more cool pink when you squeeze out but it's a warm pink after you put on. First there is no color, then it kinda made my cheeks burn a little and it leaves a stain behind. After I put 3 layers on I had some color to my cheeks but I wouldn't recommend. Has a gel like consistency.
Nicole E.
Review for: Double Contouring Cream No 05 Rose Glow
I have two of these blushes as they are such a good price! They are on sale at Sephora for $6. They are very creamy but are a pain to blend. I recommend using your fingers and taking your time blending. The colors are beautiful and it lasts the majority of the day.
Emily S.
Austin, TX
Review for: 01 Peony
I received this product in a Sephora Play box but haven't been very impressed. There is not much pigmentation and I ended up just putting my regular blush back on top. Perhaps just a little TOO sheer for me. I would save my money and go for a different blush.
Jessica P.
Schaumburg, IL
I got this product for the cheeks didn't really like this finish its very messy you can build it up but its creamy and i don't like it. Its has great pigmentation but not good to apply i wouldn't recommend if you don't like to really work with the product
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC
Better than most stains out there. I have used other stains that you have to immediately blend once it hits your skin or else it will be streaky, but not this one. It blends well and the peony color is not too strong. Very buildable.
Jenn P.
Columbus, GA
This is a great innovative product. The colour is pretty and it has good consistency when used with a sponge. However, sometimes it can take off your foundation or create blochy spots when applying. I would not buy this again.
Lindsey A.
La Pine, OR
These are awesome for a pop of color to your cheeks. I got three in a set for Christmas and I loved them :) my only complaint is that they're a little too pigmented for my taste and can be slightly patchy.
Anna W.
Austin, TX
This is one of #mycultclassics for a reason. I barely need a dot on each cheek, and it's an effortless, glowy blush. The wear time is also amazing. I have peony but I really want orchid, too.
Allison D.
What color does this look like on skin? How much should you use?
Andrea S.
Is this any good? is the formula or texture thick or too oily? I am wanting to try it but I'm not sure because my skin is sensitive.
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
Is this a good product overall? It claims to be long lasting and fresh/natural looking so is that true? And I have tan skin so will the light peony shade look good on me or even show up on my complexion?
Christina M.
How long does this product last? Is it water proof ?
Nani  V.
Seattle, WA
Does this show up on darker skin? And does it last all day?