8 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A translucent, long-wearing, buildable gel stain that gives skin a natural flushed look. This non-sticky gel blush stain gives skin a pop of color that lasts. Infused with hibiscus extract, the formula leaves skin looking fresh for hours. Colors are sheer when first applied to skin, allowing you to build color for more intensity. A little goes a long way so you get maximum uses from a single tube. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

• Is this a good product overall? It claims to be ...Be the first to answer!
  • How long does this product last? Is it water proof ? 1 Answers
  • Is this any good? is the formula or texture thick or too oily? I a...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
West Haven, CT
Review for: 01 Peony
This is an absolutely fantastic cheek color product, for my fair skin. I usually apply some to the back of my hand, and then use my fingertips to dab it onto the apples of my cheeks. Upon application, this provides a fresh, cooling feeling and gives a light glow, that really compliments my light skin tone. As far as staying power, it remains visible throughout the day, and to prove its staying power, it actually leaves a stain behind on the back of my hand. I believe this leaves a dewy, long lasting, natural cheek flush, and would recommend it for people with fair to light skin.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I have this in orchid (I think) and I really really like it. You can apply a little for just a flush of color, or layer it for a more bold look. I apply it at the same time as my other cream-based products (before I set my face with powder) by squeezing some on the back of my hand and applying with a dense blush brush. Then after I've set it with translucent powder, I apply bronzer, powdered blush, and highlighter over it. The cream under lasts longer than my powder, decreasing the need for touchups.
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
I received this in the Sephora PLAY! box and it's honestly the only blush I will use. I don't like the look of really bright blush and I was worried that even this would be too bright. I use it every day and it gives me just enough of a blush and a glow that I don't look too made up but there is still some color in my face. Definitely a favorite and you don't even have to use very much! My little sample size is gonna last me a long time.
Casey Marie H.
Casey Marie H.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: 01 Peony
I was very disappointed in this product. It says it's buildable, but honestly it's so hard to build it up so you can even see it. There's basically no pigmentation in this product, it looks like I didn't put anything on my cheeks. It's not even a natural look, it just looks like nothing, and takes so much work to build up to any sort of color that it's not even worth it to me.
Adele H.
Adele H.
Review for: 01 Peony
This was easy to apply, I actually applied with my fingers and blended with a brush. I think my Beautyblender would work just as well. It does go on very subtle and is build-able to a nice flush of color. It lasted all day and was not shimmery which I prefer. I think the price of this is good too compared to other blushes. I would like to see how other colors look on me.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
Review for: 01 Peony
I like the light, fresh color of this product. It comes out of the tube as a thick liquid which you then need to sheer out on your cheeks somehow. For me, it took some practicing to get down the method of how to sheer it out but I've found using a teeny, teeny amount and patting it on my cheeks I can easily blend out any remaining mistakes with my foundation brush.
Luana M.
Luana M.
Washington, DC
Review for: 01 Peony
Meh I did not like this at all! It is very sheer when you put it on. It looks more cool pink when you squeeze out but it's a warm pink after you put on. First there is no color, then it kinda made my cheeks burn a little and it leaves a stain behind. After I put 3 layers on I had some color to my cheeks but I wouldn't recommend. Has a gel like consistency.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
Review for: 01 Peony
I personally don't hate this blush. It gets a bad rap because it's so light and while that's true, it might just work for me because of my fair skin. If you're looking for a more subtle blush with maybe a tinted moisturizer, this isn't a bad choice for you. Just don't expect to see your fave insta make up stars pushing it. Not that kind of product.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Review for: 01 Peony
So I tried to hop on the creme blush band wagon and this color is so pretty. But, it just didn't work right. I didn't like the way it set on the skin and it didn't wear right either and I have normal to dry skin. Even setting it with a powder still didn't help it stay any longer and it just looked patching. So, I am not a fan at all.
Cait M.
Cait M.
cedar rapids, IA
Review for: 01 Peony
I received this in my April Sephora Play! Box. I was very surprised at how very light the color is. It claims to be buildable, which it is, but I fear that if you are seeking strong pigment the gel formula will leave you too greasy. After it dries, though, it seemed to stay put and quite matte. Good for subtle color.
Allison D.
Allison D.
What color does this look like on skin? How much should you use?
Christina M.
Christina M.
How long does this product last? Is it water proof ?
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Is this any good? is the formula or texture thick or too oily? I am wanting to try it but I'm not sure because my skin is sensitive.
Nani  V.
Nani V.
Seattle, WA
Does this show up on darker skin? And does it last all day?
Asma S.
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
Is this a good product overall? It claims to be long lasting and fresh/natural looking so is that true? And I have tan skin so will the light peony shade look good on me or even show up on my complexion?