BY SEPHORA #65 in Blush

A collection of blushes with smooth, longwearing coverage to define the cheeks. Available in two beautiful finishes, matte or shimmer, each blush delivers a healthy glow. Now with enhanced mineral and organic pigments, these blushes feature smoother application, boosted color intensity, and longer wear. Enriched with moisturizing ingredients, including the extract of the portulaca plant and a natural peptide, cheeks look smoother, more hydrated, and fresher-looking. This non-comedogenic formula is paraben-free and tested under dermatological supervision.Research results:In a 28-day satisfaction test with 20 volunteers:-95% of women reported that the blush's color lasted all day long -90% of women reported that the blush gave their complexion a polished, flawless lookApply this product with the perfect brush: Pro Blush Brush #49 see more...

• What brand is a good blush to buy? Right now I have Sephora bran...6 Answers
  • Do you like this producto?2 Answers
  • Do these blushes have good pigmentation/staying power?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Karrin C.
I was mad lucky and found this in the clearance section at my local Sephora!!!!! I only paid $4.00 but would have gladly paid full price. This blush has super silky texture, extremely long wearing, even in the southern Georgia heat and humidity, and the pigment and blend-ability is perfect! I am a red head with such pale skin I wear the lightest shade in everything so I was amazed to say the least when this beautiful vibrant shade worked on me without leaving me looking like a sunbaked lobster! This was my first Sephora blush but it won't be my last by far!!!
Ariana E.
Fort Worth, TX
I used this. I loved the color! It was beautiful! I kept having really bad acne though. It almost looked like I had an infection of some sort. I found out later that it was because of this blush! I was putting it all over my face to add color because it was so pretty, but it was also blocking all of my pores and giving me the worst acne of my life. I do NOT recommend.
Haley M.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION MicroSmooth Baked Sculpting Contour Trio Sublime 0.28 oz
I was really surprised on how I loved this. I love the colors that are in the trio and it highlights very nicely. It comes in there regular black and clear packaging & I picked it up at Sephora in the store. I would definitely recommend it to others for a cheaper alternative, but I do have my eyes on getting the new Becca Champagne pop highlighter. ūüėć
Kristin H.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION MicroSmooth Baked Sculpting Trio Sweet 0.24 oz
I absolutely love this stuff! I am a huge fan of contouring and highlighting. This pack is easy to carry around in my makeup bag and works really well. I have had mine for about 2 years and it is just now needing to be replaced. I have a fair skin tone and I feel this fits perfectly with my color. The slight shimmer is just enough to add a nice glow.
Kai S.
Brooklyn, NY
This trio is great for people who are just learning to contour. I believe that I should have the darker trio to blend better with my skin tone, but even with the lighter trio, it blends very well and looks great on my skin tone. I would definitely recommend this product because it blends so well, looks great and is easy to use! Love, Love, Love!!
Jennifer W.
Florence, KY
I love this collection! It made my face look fabulous on my wedding day! It made me look great in the winter! I could not say enough to influence others to buy this product. The only thing I will say is once you get any of it wet by other products it doesn't work as well. The illuminator is dried out it seems. It's got a nice price to it.
Caitlin A.
Bronx, NY
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Blush 04 Love At First Sight 0.12 oz
Sephora literally life! It has all different types of shades that you wouldn't in believe of blush. All colors work for all skin tones and and different events. You can easily go from a natural look to a night out on the town so easily. It's also a lot cheaper than the other brands they sell at Sephora. I highly recommend this.
Mary B.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Blush 05 Sweet On You 0.12 oz
Got a little sample of this in a makeup sample bag from Sephora for being a beauty insider. Love the color! I thought it would be too pink for my somewhat tan skin but it fits quite nicely and gives a sweet flush of color. Only warning is that it's reeeeaaaallllyy pigmented so apply lightly. A little bit goes a long way :)
Sara Z.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Blush Rose Glow 15 0.11 oz
This pigmentation in this blush is wonderful, Its a very bright rosey pink color. This product will stay on the skin all day and will not move, very build-able so you can easily get the look you want. I like to apply a little to just make me look alive, but my sister uses a heavier hand and it's still very beautiful
Jenny G.
This is one of the best blushes I have ever used, the pigmentation is really good and it lasts me practically all day. I've used other brands that they even sell in sephora and the color came off throughout the day but this one by the sephora collection brand lasts me all day without having to retouch. I love it!
Mary R.
Markham, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
What brand is a good blush to buy? Right now I have Sephora brand. SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Blush Sunbaked 05 0.11 oz
miriam g.
Garner, NC
How do i know wich color is best for me
chantel s.
Brooklyn, NY
Hi I'm new to makeup and I would love to try it
How pigmented are these guys? I'm a fan of light pigment so I can build it up to my liking.
Cayla S.
Kenai , AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these blushes have good pigmentation/staying power?