BY SEPHORA

What it is:

Create a long-lasting flush with high-impact colours with this Colourful Blush.

What it does:

The ultra-sheer texture blends perfectly into skin without caking, allowing for buildable intensity. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, these blushes provide a healthy glow that flatters any skin tone. With finishes ranging from matte to satin to shimmer, this collection allows you to customize an endless possibility of fresh-faced looks.

What else you need to know:

• Matte to Satin finish

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Boron Nitride, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), Sorbic ACId, BHT, Tin Oxide, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)

How to Use:

• Use a brush to lightly pick up the blush powder, tapping away any excess.
  • Gently sweep back and forth across the apple of your cheeks to achieve a natural-looking flush.
  • Blend out any edges or streaks for a flawless-looking finish.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• What brand is a good blush to buy? Right now I have Seph...6 Answers
  • Do these blushes have good pigmentation/staying power?4 Answers
  • Do you like this producto?3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Blush
  • "love this blush it gives me a perfect dusty rose kinda colored rosy cheeks exactly how i wanted😍 price isnt bad and packaging is so cute it also smells really good :)" in 65 reviews
Tiffany D.
Inman, SC
It's an amazing blush. It's a little on the expensive side. I paid 12$ for it, but the pigment is so good and it looks so natural. The color I have is a mid pink tone. It adds a nice bit of coloro my cheeks when I don't want to look washed out. SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Blush
autumn g.
Mineral Wells , WV
I don’t really like this blush, honestly. I thought I would because of the matte finish and the color range. But it show up on your face very chalky, and it is so hard to blend. A lot of the pinkish tones also make me look like a circus clown. I don’t see myself buying this again in the future.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I bought the Sephora Collection colorful blush when It was on sale at Sephora.
I like the packaging, and the colors are very pretty.
I don't think I would buy again only because I don't like shimmery highlights
Jamie B.
For the price, this blush is GREAT! You get so much product and the blush is great quality. A little goes a long way & it is one of my go-to products in my everyday make-up routine. It was my first blush I ever purchased over two years ago & I haven’t even hit pan. This product is well worth the price tag & there are plenty of colors to chose from! Don’t think that just because it’s Sephora brand that it’s lower quality!
Krysteene M.
Mililani , HI
I’m not much of a blush type of person so this is the only one that I own. In my opinion I think it works as an okay blush for me. It has a matte texture and it also finishes matte. It’s not that pigmented. I have to put 2 layers sometimes. If you like a blush that only shows a little bit, this is a good blush for you but if you’re the type of person who likes their blush to be seen a little bit more that don’t buy this blush.
Sydney M.
Boston
I have this blush in the shade Passionate. This blush is very pigmented and easy to blend. It’s all super long lasting. I think if you’re looking for an affordable blush but don’t want drugstore I would definitely consider Sephora’s collection!
Hannah L.
I have No. 11 Hysterical. Its a very pretty blush and its not too pigmented to make you look like a clown, but still shows up and gives a nice glow to the skin. This shade has a shimmery finish and gives the appearance of a baked highlighter/blush combo which is really flattering if you want a "no makeup/makeup" look. I find myself reaching for this one again and again and I like it alot.
Sarah F.
I cannot remember the name, but it’s the one kylie jenner put on her snap story awhile ago! I love it especially in summer for natural days, it gives you the “sun kissed/sunburnt” look! Perfect also for rosey cheeks
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
I love this blush. It was one of the first makeup products I bought when I started getting into makeup. It lasted me a very long time and you dont need alot. A little goes a long way.
Melissa H.
Kittanning
I purchased a neutral color of this at Sephora. It was recommended to me by a sales associate. I do not like this blush it’s almost like there is a coating on the top you barely get any pigment you have to keep going back in I wouldn’t recommend there are to many affordable drugstore options that are much better
Mary R.
Markham, ON
What brand is a good blush to buy? Right now I have Sephora brand. SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Blush
How pigmented are these guys? I'm a fan of light pigment so I can build it up to my liking.
Cayla S.
Kenai, AK
Do these blushes have good pigmentation/staying power?
eliana m.
Do you like this producto?
miriam g.
Garner, NC
How do i know wich color is best for me

Sephora