13 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A palette of five colorful eye shadows selected to look great alone or in combination for endless makeup effects. These collections of shades each create a certain look or focus on a specific finish. Sephora's color experts and trainers have chosen specific shades to mix and match for dramatic and everyday eye looks. The high-coverage, intense, and long-lasting colors come in a slim palette with an included mirror and applicator for easy use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• Is this product good for long daily wear? I work outside and with s...3 Answers
  • Does it have Good pigmentation2 Answers
  • Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alexandra Y.
Alexandra Y.
Doral, FL
Me gusta bastante este estuche de sombras, son bastante pigmentadas con un primer ni se mueven duran todo el día, todas son shimmers excepto la negra que es mate, el tamaño me gusta bastante para llevarlo en la cartera algún retoque, incluso el primer tono que es un rosa pálido puede usarse de iluminador y queda super bello, la recomiendo bastante para usar de diario en esos días que quieres usar u look reservado.
Jonte M.
Jonte M.
Review for: Sunrise To Sunset Bronze
Again as my last review on the similar palette in different shades. This one is my particular favorite if you're going for a more natural look. It well definitely leave your eyes looking marvelous. this palette is $25. These colors range from beige to beautiful deep gold and bronzed brown colors. This is one of my staple palettes in my makeup bag. From the pics you will be able to tell how much I love it.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I bought these palettes on sale at Sephora and I'm honestly quite surprised with the pigmentation and wear time for these babies. The formula varies for each color and palette. Some colors can be powdery, but they still have a good color pay off. They're also very blendable. I love the color combos they have and how compact the palettes are so I can travel with them. Will definitely be buying more!
linda p.
linda p.
Chino, CA
I got the purple set and I'm pretty impressed I love the colors and the pigmentation. There is one thing I don't like. Its the glitter shadow, it has alot of fall out. I dont like that because the glitters get all over your under eyes and sometimes its a hassle to remove. I think the price on it is a little bit too much. But i think its a great product, the eyeshadows feel buttery which i love <3
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Review for: Sweet To Passionate Pink
Hm. I want to love this palette because the colors are so cute, but the color payout just isn't there for me. I thought it was more matte than shimmer online, but that's not the case which isn't the best for my hooded lids but I do love the colors regardless. I just have to use it less than I'd like, but anyhow, I have to use more of it, which takes longer, to get a decent color payout.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Nude to Neutral
This eyeshadow palette has the perfect colors for a natural look. I use my palette once every few weeks, and it goes a long way! The neutral colors complement my brown eyes, and likely would any other eye color as well. I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for a natural look, although it is not really the best product for a heavier make up look.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
This eyeshadow palette has the perfect colors for a natural look. It fits everyone with different color skin. The neutral colors complement my brown eyes, and likely would any other eye color as well. I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for a natural look, although it is not really the best product for a heavier make up look.
Arissa G.
Arissa G.
Bothell, WA
Review for: Sweet To Passionate Pink
I just bought this palette because I like pink and it was on clearance. LOL. I wore it for my birthday party Saturday, and did a dramatic smoked out look. I love the colors in this set. Its easy to achieve a day time, or dramatic evening look. I got a ton of compliments. And was impressed with the wear of the shadows, and the quality of it.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Sephora has great store branded products and his eyeshadow palette is a good mix of high quality pigmented colors. This palette has a great assortment to accentuate and define your eyes. I like using them also as eyeliners. Highly recommend this and it's priced affordably
Mya T.
Mya T.
Decatur, IL
This eyeshadow palette is very nice. The shades have a lot of pigment and they are long lasting. They blend together very nicely and are easy to build on. The brush that comes with it is kind of crappy but that's not any major setback. It was definitely worth it's cost
kylie h.
kylie h.
Alton, NH
Is this product good for long daily wear? I work outside and with summer just around the corner I need something that can withstand the heat!
KARLA G.
Does it have Good pigmentation
Torie P.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Long lasting? Is this great for using everyday??