BY SEPHORA #79 in Contouring Kits

An irresistible palette, featuring five shades designed to enhance, lift, sculpt, or emphasize eyes. Discover new possibilities with eye contouring. Play with color, light, and intensity while you sculpt, illuminate, and enhance your eyes with harmonious shades that can be customized to match your skintone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Beautiful eyeshadows beautiful colors beautiful pigment. Great purchase. Super inexpensive. They blend out beautifully
paige C.
Philadelphia, PA
Has all of the basic colors that you need for everyday eyeshadow looks at an affordable price point
Kristen E.
Boone, NC
Pretty colors but does g have great pigmentation like I had hoped but it wasn't too expensive
Ebun S.
West Babylon, NY
Shepora products are the best at the best prices. This particular one is now my new favorite.
Kendall H.
miami, FL
Love these tones (my favorites), very pigmented as always, the quality is unique 👍🏻
valeria r.
miami, FL
i have this in
Medium; I'm mixed race, light skin with olive undertones. Really nice
palette for sort of "backup" use. I take it with me for travel when I
don't want to carry around a larger palette. I also bring it with me
during the day or nights out for touchups. I docked a star because they
aren't the longest-lasting colors, they can crease up a little bit,
& as others have pointed out, the applicator isn't stellar and the
shadows can get messy. Still, they're definitely a step up from any
drugstore brand and the color selection is great for such a little
palette. It comes in handy all the time, so I'm glad I bought it.
Mizael M.
Miami, Florida.
I love this product so much, I will buy again, and again. I'm so proud of it, I love this so much, I'ts doing an amazing work. It's a bit expensive but it worth it. I like the packaging so much, It's awesome. It's awesome, just that, I love it so much!!!
Sabrina A.
I love this one...there isn't much to say. My eye color is brown and the colors match pretty good. It is easy to apply and it's worth the price
Jamie D.
Sephora collection colorful 5 eye contouring plaette light is amazing i use this product weekly i it stays on the comparison is like no other
Ana R.
contiene una gama de colores que me permite usarlos en cualquier ocacion yque con cualquier outfit, su pigmentavion es fuerte