BY SEPHORA #73 in Contouring Kits

An irresistible palette, featuring five shades designed to enhance, lift, sculpt, or emphasize eyes. Discover new possibilities with eye contouring. Play with color, light, and intensity while you sculpt, illuminate, and enhance your eyes with harmonious shades that can be customized to match your skintone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora
Amber H.
Orange Park, FL
I’ve seen ladies walk past them but really they’re pretty amazing in color and pigmentation. I found 4 different color variations on sale last summer at Sephora and bought all 4 of them for around 55$. Also after buying them I had to go back and buy more after my mother tried them and loved them. Lol I have repurchased 2 of them at the full price because I needed to have them in my collection again. They’re prefect for travel and on the go but also for everyday usage.
Rachel B.
Port Angeles
This palette is adorable and small, not much colors to choose from but still has great colors for a Smokey eye look. I recommend it if you want something with some stay power!
Regina W.
Columbus, MS
Sephora contouring palette is the best one for long lasting results and impressive appearance. The packaging is really great lots of choices. My skin tone is medium and definitely matches me. I would recommend this. And would buy this when I run out.
Effa T.
Rochester
Really like sephora pallets. Shadows last for 8 hrs but I generally don't like having to touch up my eyes. I'm gone for 14 to 16 hrs a day but works great for a night out on the town
Brittany F.
Bohemia, NY
Don't waste your money. There is better out there. Not good shadow quality. Awful shade selection. Get the naked basics instead. Or save a little more to get a bigger (and better) palette
Henneszy A.
Omg! I love this eye shadow. Its amazing. When you put the colors on they just pop. I really love how they have all neutral color compact.
Hannah M.
Langeloth
I never actually bought this palette but I searched it in store multiple times and it seemed pretty pigmented and pretty affordable.
Samantha A.
Kissimmee , FL
I love the colors in this pilot they are earth tone colors they go with everything it came in a nice package and is a good quality
Christina P.
Maspeth, NY
This is a great Palette for beginners. It's also inexpensive so it's a great way to practice technique without too much guilt.
Joanna B.
This is a nice palette . I have only used it a few times , but the colors are really pretty and they are super blendable.