SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Proof Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 03 Matte Brown 0.082 oz uploaded by Bryn M.

BY SEPHORA

A highly pigmented liquid eyeliner with a flocked applicator for effortlessly precise lines. This liquid liner delivers vibrant, rich color payoff for impressive wear every time. The applicator is specially designed for consistently smooth, precise lines and the smudge-proof formula can weather heat, high humidity, adventurous days, and long nights. see more...

• I have been wanting to try a matte liquid liner but wanted to kno...4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? 2 Answers
  • I have been wanting a matte liquid eyeliner, but wasn't sure if I...1 Answers
Murphy D.
I love this eyeliner! It works just as well as the more expensive brands. The container is easy to hold and the brush makes for easy application. This eyeliner stays on all day and the brown color is perfect for my blue eyes. Highly recommend!
jazzmyn j.
Chandler , AZ
This one my favorite eyeliner when I first started makeup. I really loved it but you have to do one layer... don't keep going over it bc it will get caked up and won't apply right. I really easy to use and is matte!
Brieanna L.
Love! But definitely much harder to use when you want a nice straight line..I usually have to redo my makeup since I can not fix it due to it being waterproof. Overall, it's a great product!!! Highly recommend
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
This was one of the first eyeliners I fell in love with because it does a great job and it doesn't smudge. It has such a nice dark black which I love and you don't need to keep redipping it for more.
Sadia M.
Catonsville, MD
Double application (coat) needed for solid color. Application is Long lasting and is great for light use. I applied mine on brown eyes. Easy to apply for sure ! Ill go for a different brand next time, something more pigmented and with a better formula
Nicole F.
Love sephora liquid eyeliner! Dries super matte, which I like. They have a good variety of colors, I always go for a dark brown. The velvet tip allows you to have a lot of control, and get that perfect wing! Would recommend to anyone
M P.
If you love Lancome's Artliner, this is another great option for you! I like how the handle is thicker at the base near the felt tip and when you apply it, it goes on smooth and lasts a long time. I wear eyeliner everyday so the small bottle does run out faster than other products I've tried, but for the price and quality, it's great to carry around and have in your purse whenever you want to touch up your makeup. I was looking for something different this year and the brown did not disappoint. Try this color and product out if you have not already done so!
Tamekia P.
A good eye liner to practice making a wing. Top is easy to hold and the liner glides easily. The color pay off is amazing as the Sephora brand liquid is a favorite of mine. The dark color of the liner really makes my brown eyes pop. I would definitely recommend trying this product.
Lorianne J.
Angela F.
Kansas City, KS
I purchased this eye liner and only used it twice. It's really good! But I hardly do brown. It's more for a certain look I'm trying to achieve! I do recommend it to anyone who uses brown eyeliner daily!
I have been wanting to try a matte liquid liner but wanted to know if brown or black is better. I have dark brown and scared of a harsh look. Thoughts?
Lauran G.
Is this waterproof?
Brittney G.
Does this eyeliner come in black??
I have been wanting a matte liquid eyeliner, but wasn't sure if I should go with brown or black? I'm worried black might be too harsh for daytime as I wear light makeup in general. Thoughts?