BY SEPHORA

A highly pigmented liquid eyeliner with a flocked applicator for effortlessly precise lines. This liquid liner delivers vibrant, rich color payoff for impressive wear every time. The applicator is specially designed for consistently smooth, precise lines and the smudge-proof formula can weather heat, high humidity, adventurous days, and long nights.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• So for years now, I have only used SEPHORA COLLECTION Col...1 Answers
  • Que tal este producto? alguien que lo recomiende?1 Answers
  • is this product good?2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Proof Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
  • "To be honest, I prefer the eyeliner to be non waterproof because of the shine, and this one does shine but I don't find it to be distracting to the "look" I create. " in 5 reviews
  • "Black eyeliner has never really suited me and I've never been able to find the right shade for me until now. This brown is so brilliant. It makes my eyes pop and the colour is so pigmented. It is truly wonderful. " in 4 reviews
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
I was shopping in JC Penny when I was just a wee lass and I was testing out the Sephora branded liquid eyeliners on my arm and I was amazed at this formula. The brush is my absolute favorite. I’ve tried so many other brands and I will never use a liquid eyeliner that doesn’t have a brush just like this one.
Sabeena R.
Houston , TX
I love a dark winged eye and this eyeliner tip was great for achieving a good wing! The only drawback was that over the course of the day the Liner grayed out and got lighter. If you need to wear for a short while about 6 hours or less I would recommend otherwise you may need a touch up!
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
This is the best liquid eyeliner brand I’ve ever tried. The formula is fantastic and the brush is perfect. I won’t ever buy a liquid eyeliner that doesn’t have this type of brush. It’s my absolutely favorite and I recommend it all the time.
Samaria L.
Tempe
Not bad but does tend to melt down my face a bit towards the end of the day. Definitely need a good eye makeup remover to get it off or it will leave your eyes with a lot of residue. Not my favorite liquid eyeliner.
Brook •.
Chicago
Used to be my go to my freshman year of college. I love a liquid liner that doesn’t budge, and this one delivers in that category. Takes a little bit longer to dry but it’s worth the wait. I just wish it had less of a shiny finish
Jennifer K.
Powell , OH
Loved using Sephora's liquid eye liner. It was perfect for competition cheer make up! The brushes were line and precise! My only downfall is when the liquid eyeliner dries up in the container then it is hard to get a smooth line when applying. Overall, this is my favorite type of liquid eye liner!
Lauren R.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I’m not even exaggerating when I say this is probably the worst eyeliner I’ve ever used. It was super streaky and barely had any pigment to it. It’s not wonder it was on sale. I wouldn’t repurchase it and I wouldnt recommend to anyone
Lyndsey B.
Green Bay, WI
The best liquid liner out there. It’s so cheap and works so well!!!! The best felt tip applicator. It applies nice and opaque too. I have repurchased this so many times. 10/10 would recommend. Only have to apply it once and lasts all day
Taylor F.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sephora's liquid eyeliner is just as great as the big name liquid eyeliners without breaking the bank. The brush is very small and thin making it easy to apply. It last all day!
Gurleen D.
Edison
Ever since I started using make up I’ve never felt the need to try any other eyeliner. They recently redid the packaging to make the wand easier to hold leading to sharper winged eyeliner
Danielle  .
Austin, TX
How long does one pot usually last you?
I have been wanting to try a matte liquid liner but wanted to know if brown or black is better. I have dark brown and scared of a harsh look. Thoughts?
Lauran G.
Ocean city , NJ
Is this waterproof?
adrianna b.
coldwater, MI
is this product good?
Adriana B.
Corp Christi, TX
Im currently using drugstore brand eyeliner. Loreal infallible. I'm wondering what kind of applicator is on this brand. Is it easy to manage?