BY SEPHORA #97 in Makeup Palettes

A tablet palette featuring 36 eye shadows and six lip glosses, organized into looks for any occasion. Be ready for any adventure with this adorable pink palette packed with 36 flattering eye shadow shades for complete eye makeup. With matte, shimmery, and glitter effects, from light to bright and dark shades, there's sure to be something to suit every mood. The six complimentary lip glosses range from pale to bright pink. The tablet features a chic, innovative design and makes a great gift. This Set Contains: - 36 x Eye shadows - 6 x Lip glosses This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Victoria M.
This is a great collection there is so many different looks to create with this and the pigmentation is wonderful, they stay on all day and when applying they blend so good! But my daughter has taken it over! So now I need to purchase another one! Lol
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I really the colors of this palette. I owned one a while ago and it was really helpful. I'm actually planning on purchasing smaller palettes that I could take it to vacations
Alexandra R.
Homestead , FL
I love this eyeshadows they are so pretty and colorful they are easy to apply and blend they are affordable also and they stay true to their color using a primer it helps.
kevine f.
Silver Spring, MD
I want this I/lips pallet so much because I have a lot of beautiful colors the girls to light to dark oak or anybody and it will be perfect and anybody that uses it!
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta , IL
This is absolutely my go to pallet for any occasion . I can do a natural eye look or a dramatic eye look. And the pallet I think works for any skin tones. It's got such a wide variety from mattes to shimmers. The colors are very pigmented and blend really well. My only down fall is the shadows do come off a little powdery BUT for the price and quality you can find another pallet as good as this one. I would Deff recommend and I will repurchase.
Christine H.
TUJUNGA, CA
Never really buy anything from Sephora because I think they're overly priced for most of their products, but a gift card to there brought me in around Christmas time last year. I got this eye shadow pallet on sale for about $40.00 and let me tell you, it was the best thing I could've ever bought from there! There's so many colors and the quality of the eye shadow is great. I actually used the grey/sparkly colored one as my prom make up. Sephora definitely won me over with this. Also, it includes 6 very nice lip gloss colors as well!
Kaylin G.
Howard Beach, NY
I really love this palette. I got it about two years ago and I still haven't finished it. All the colors are really pigmented. There's a huge variety of colors to choose from so these can be good for everyday, night or special occasions.
kelly m.
Sometimes Sephora makeup doesn't get enough love, which is not a good thing but I honestly do not regret buying this!! The eye shadows are really pigmented and they glide very well! There is some what fall out but its worth the buy!!!!!
RaeLynn M.
Many, LA
I bought one of these a while back and I loved it! it's a little pricey but you get your money's worth! it's very easy to apply and comes out as true color! this eyeshadow lasted me all day with no primers or setting spray.
hailey c.
I bought one of these for youtube video and i loved it so much! they are so buttery and so easy to blend,along with they swatch beautiful. they are so long lasting with a primer. i will totally buy this pallet again when I'm done!
Amienata K.
I would like to buy this do you know where I could find it?
Carmen M.
Norcross, GA
Is it pigmented? Is there a lot of fall outs?
Diana C.
Is this really worth buying? Is it really good?
Sentina S.
Fulton, NY
Is this really worth the money. I've Boughton sephora products in the past but I don't recall eye shadow as one of them. Does it go on smoothly?
Daysha B.
Sarasota, FL
Is every single color on this palette sparkly?