BY SEPHORA

A radiant lipstick that lasts up to 10 hours with an incredibly comfortable feel. This lipstick features a two-in-one formula that combines intense pigments with water-resistant polymers to lock in color and provide comfortable wear for up to 10 hours. The high-coverage pigments distribute intense color, while conditioning agents like rose hip oil and vitamin B leave lips feeling conditioned and protected. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Bria W.
Baton Rouge, LA
WHEW, talk about a color perfect for fall & winter. In the SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Lip Last in the shade Mystic Magenta is the perfect dark shade. I use fall as an excuse to wear dark colors and Mystic Magenta goes perfect with most of my outfits.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport , PA
So Sephora brand lipsticks are some of the most underrated and well priced lip products on the market. These in particular are pigmented, glide on effortlessly and are very sleek! I always get a compliment when I wear it! Will keep buying!
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
Good color but doesn't stay in place very well. I didn't seem to set at all which gives it a nice feeling, but I did have to reapply multiple times through the night. The color is beautiful though and compliments my skin tone well.
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I thought it was good I actually like the color in the feel of it, I didn't like the smell of it so much I wish it was a little bit darker but other than that it got the job done it made my lips look pretty
Jasminka R.
Sunnyvale
Smooth formula that doesn’t fade quickly, it did as well as I thought it would. I used my employee discount to purchase the lipstick. Doesn’t smell chemically like some lip products do. Would buy again
Yani L.
Bronx, NY
These sephora lippies are actually really nice. They have great pigmentation and last all day on me. I like their sleek look; just wish this brand was cruelty free so I can justify purchasing more lol
Quay G.
Greensboro, NC
This is such a pretty color. It goes on smooth and doesn’t feel dry. Very easy to apply. Definitely moisturizer with chapstick first. Got it at Sephora. Pretty affordable. Would definitely buy again.
Nikki D.
Charleston
The ultimate lip stick for your purse, jacket, overnight bag. Or for sharing with your best girlfriend. Surely won't disappoint you. Sephora Neve disappoints me at all. Like a kid in a candy store when I visit my local Sephora.
Jacqueline L.
I am obsessed with lipsticks and I must admit this is one of my favorites. It’s long lasting although I did have to reapply once or twice. The formula is hydrating do the lips and buttery