SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Lip Last Lipstick 42 Mythic Magenta uploaded by Lauren S.

BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A radiant lipstick that lasts up to 10 hours with an incredibly comfortable feel.

What it does:
This lipstick features a two-in-one formula that combines intense pigments with water-resistant polymers to lock in color and provide comfortable wear for up to 10 hours. The high-coverage pigments distribute intense color, while conditioning agents like rose hip oil and vitamin B leave lips feeling conditioned and protected.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For a glossy effect, apply a touch of clear gloss over your lipstick.
-For a perfect lip shape, start in the middle of the lips, smoothing out to the corners of the mouth.

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
Alex S.
I got this lipstick a few years ago in a dark purple color. It had pretty good pigment, nut no staying power. If not worn with a liner it'll feather and transfer onto everything. I much rather prefer the liquid lipstick that they have.
Kailey P.
Kalamazoo
I LOVE this color! The vibrancy is perfect, and it goes on like satin. It’s slightly matte, but not too much, and it’s very long lasting. A perfect color for going out to clubs or professional events.
Kayden L.
This lipstick last a long time. They have many different colors to choose from. It's not too expensive at all. I love all the colors they have. It's so easy to apply and I will definitely buy more.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Fancy G.
I loved this shade & product so much, I’ve only tried this one ,but i do plan to buy other shades. For me this product lasted for an extended amount of time & didn’t dry out my lips like products i’ve tried by other brands . it’s definitely worth the price. i truly do recommend this product .
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I thought it was good I actually like the color in the feel of it, I didn't like the smell of it so much I wish it was a little bit darker but other than that it got the job done it made my lips look pretty
Marilyn R.
Eustis, FL
This is my absolute go to lipstick every single day. I continue to purchase more and more lippies in hopes that I'll find a formula close to this and nothing compares. It's a great price, doesn't dry your lips, has a perfect finish, and stays put for hours.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. These feel rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
I actually like this lipstick and for it to be a Sephora brand it was actually pretty good. It didn't crack as much as I thought it would after I put it on my lips. I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a cheaper lipstick.
Bria W.
Baton Rouge, LA
WHEW, talk about a color perfect for fall & winter. In the SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Lip Last in the shade Mystic Magenta is the perfect dark shade. I use fall as an excuse to wear dark colors and Mystic Magenta goes perfect with most of my outfits.