BY SEPHORA

A radiant lipstick that lasts up to 10 hours with an incredibly comfortable feel. This lipstick features a two-in-one formula that combines intense pigments with water-resistant polymers to lock in color and provide comfortable wear for up to 10 hours. The high-coverage pigments distribute intense color, while conditioning agents like rose hip oil and vitamin B leave lips feeling conditioned and protected. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth R.
Hodgenville, KY
You really can't be these lipsticks for the price you pay for such great quality. It wears beautifully - not the longest wear, but it's pretty dang good for a non-liquid lipstick. I only have to touch it up a couple times during the day. The line has a great selection of colors and out of all that I've tried, they are all very pigmented and pretty. The lipstick felt good on my lips the entire time I wore it.
Rebecca H.
This product gave off a very good color. It was very colorful. It went on smoothly and gave off a nice finish. Loved how it felt on the lips. For the price it was good. Would probably buy again. Or gift to someone who loved that color.
Tristan M.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE this lipstick. The color lasts forever and goes on like butter. I’ve been using this product for about 3 years and have to say it’s one of the best and for a reasonable price! I would definitely recommend this to others!
McKenze S.
Love love this Sephora lipstick with a hint of plum. It is the perfect fun color if you are not one to wear bright lipstick! Veg easy to apply and use! It last a while and I would recommend it to others!
Kathy L.
Newburgh
Love my Sephora lipstick! It has great coverage and decent staying power. My biggest call-out is that I love the packaging and the angle of the application. The product also stays very fresh and clean.
Mary B.
Los Angeles, CA
I tested out Hint of plum at Sephora recently and loved the color on me!! It goes on creamy like regular lipstick but ended up kinda matte like after! The smell is what also sold me!!
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
My most used and favorite color lipstick. It’s a beautiful subtle color for my skin and goes with all my makeup looks. Bought online Sephora.com and it was a deal! I would recommend this lip line to everyone as there are so many shades to choose from and it’s a nice soft formula.
Danielle S.
A friend of my me had this lipstick so I gave it a try. Personally not my color I'm not a huge lipstick wearer. But I can say the color was bold and it went on great and lasted quite sometime not getting cracked.i wouldn't purchase for myself but I'd give as a gift.
Jo
It's good but not great. I don't like them that much. It's not very long lasting and had to reapply many time throughout the day. It's easy to to use but can get messy. I might would buy it again if I found a shade I really like.
Ashley M.
Madison , AL
The product works great. Great for on the go last minute lip care. It last well. Application of is really easy and simple anyone could do it. The price of it you can’t beat for the product. I will definitely use again.