SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Lip Last Lipstick 28 Spring Rose 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g uploaded by Dina H.

BY SEPHORA

A radiant lipstick that lasts up to 10 hours with an incredibly comfortable feel. This lipstick features a two-in-one formula that combines intense pigments with water-resistant polymers to lock in color and provide comfortable wear for up to 10 hours. The high-coverage pigments distribute intense color, while conditioning agents like rose hip oil and vitamin B leave lips feeling conditioned and protected. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Marjorie H.
I love using this lipstick! Doesn’t EVER get marked on my teeth and stays clean all night. Silky when applying and so comfortable to wear. I wear it as much as possible because it lasts all night and I don’t have to worry about reapplying.
Denise G.
Absolutely love this lipstick! It’s easy to apply and it’s long lasting. I love how it looks on my skin tone. The price is reasonable and the value is great. One of my favorite lipsticks. Most definitely recommend it to friends
Katelyn L.
Muncie, IN
This is a great product! I love this neutral color and the product lasts all day. Due to it being Sephora, it can be a bit pricey, but I find it worth the price. I try to have this item stocked in my makeup kit when I can! Definitely a good wear for almost any outfit.
Amanda B.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this product made my lips look so good, is a little pricey but t is totally worth it, it is long lasting and looks great, easy to apply, would highly recommend
Brooke T.
These lipsticks aren’t called long lasting for nothing! They truly last all day long. I don’t have to worry about re applying through out the day when I’m wearing this lipstick. I have a few colors of these lipsticks and I will defiantly be buying more of them!
Autumn F.
I love how sephora has so many colors and finishes to choose from. I love how easy they are to apply and how long lasting they are. Plus they are supper pigmented and would recommend this lipstick to every Makeup lover. I will definitely buy more from my local Sephora.
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
I’m so obsessed with this lip color! The color is super cute and I wear it with so many different outfits. I always get so many compliments on how nice my lips look and where I got my make up from. Not too pricey, good color selection, and nice texture!
Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
I love this lipstick by Sephora. It’s very affordable. A great value for the price. It has a very beautiful Rosie nude undertone and it met all my expectations it’s a very long wearing for lipstick and I would definitely recommend it for a friend.
Claire F.
Wheaton, IL
I love using this product, it is really easy to use, and it is not hard to fix, which is a huge deal for someone like me, who is not good as putting makeup on the first time. I bought it at Sephora and it changed my life
Allison H.
This lip product never disappoints me. It Is so conditioning and I absolutely love the way it applies. I highly recommend it to other. It highly met my expectations and it was long lasting, even in the winter!