BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A radiant lipstick that lasts up to 10 hours with an incredibly comfortable feel.

What it does:
This lipstick features a two-in-one formula that combines intense pigments with water-resistant polymers to lock in color and provide comfortable wear for up to 10 hours. The high-coverage pigments distribute intense color, while conditioning agents like rose hip oil and vitamin B leave lips feeling conditioned and protected.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredients: Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Ozokerite, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Trihydroxymethoxystearin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Bis-Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone, CI 15850 (Red 6), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, D-Limonene, Tocopherol.

Reviews (1929)
Buy on Sephora
  • "It is soo nice , makes lips look very smooth and shiny" in 2 reviews
  • "I recommend using a shade darker for a lip liner though" in 1 review
  • "But I recommend wearing a primer or lip balm on your lips before applying so that it won't be so dry on your lips." in 1 review
Allyson G.
Boston
Review for: 09 Life In Pink - pale pink - matte more...
I thiiiiiiiiink this was the name of the shade? I've since lost or thrown out the product itself so I couldn't check. I definitely remember it was a light pink matte color though. It was my favorite lip product for a while, a nice easy color to throw on with a minimal makeup look and my super-pale skin. I did always layer on some Chapstick or something (I think I actually had a lip balm that I reserved JUST for layering with this lip color, since the pink residue would get all over the lip balm) because it dried out my lips in seconds. With that on, though, it was pretty nice. I'm giving this a 3-star review only because I did like it for a while (and I remember liking it) and I am writing this review way way far in the future from when I actually used the product, but it's probably a little lower in my true opinion.
Shalimar R.
Bronx, NY
Ya había dado un reseña de este producto pero vuelvo y les sigo es mi labial rojo favorito por $12.00 en ese momento ahora vale $14.00 me encanta porque puedes comer y no se te hace ese embarre tipo payaso de circo. Dura bastante. Y no es tan mate como para estropear tus labios maltratándolos. Sobre 10 años usándolo.
Lori P.
Burr Ridge, IL
Review for: 04 Brown Is Back! - pinky light brown - matte, 05 Rose Bouquet - reddish pink - semi-matte more...
These were the first matte lipsticks I ever used. I love the slim tube which helps for more precise application (especially since it’s just a slanted cut on top with no point). The color is very pigmented and lasts pretty well if you use a lip liner underneath. It has a very sweet candy scent which I don’t mind. As with any matte lipstick it is definitely drying, but comparably not as much as others I’ve tried (try wearing a lip balm underneath). I find a lot of matte lipsticks can emphasize lines on the lips, but it isn’t that bad with these. These are also so affordable and have a huge color collection.
Toni R.
Weatherford, OK
I bought this to wear for my wedding because I wanted something that would stay put throughout the ceremony, kiss, eating/drinking, and celebration that followed. This product was perfect - it stayed put all night long, but was comfortable to wear and natural looking. It didn't dry out my lips, and is flexible in that it can be worn with/without a gloss overtop. I picked a bold red shade so there was zero room for error in pictures, etc. and it looked beautiful and never budged. I highly recommend because it is a steal for the price point compared to many of the long-lasting lip products on the market.
Sehrish H.
Beaver, PA
Review for: 16 Orange Rocks - orange-red - matte more...
I love orange hues lips and the one drom Sephora brand really met my expectations, it really gives matte finish, easy to apply, long lasting, same on lips as it looks on swatch, I’m trying to buy it again because I gave mine to my sister but it’s out of stock for last 8 months
Nicole H.
I found this color at Sephora just wanting to try out something new. Although it came in nice packaging, I was a bit disappointed because the color did not look so cute on me. The lipstick goes on smooth and the color really pops, it popped a little too much on me. I would still recommend to others.
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
For a lipstick, a traditional lipstick, these are extremely long wearing. The biggest downside is that it can be slightly drying but not nearly as much as a regular liquid lipstick formula is. I do really like these I just wish they had a larger color selection.
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY
Review for: 12 Royal Raspberry - fuschia - semi-matte more...
These lipsticks are super pigmented which is great since they’re also pretty small in size. My only issue is that they’re very dry but usually if I just put some chapstick on before applying this lipstick it keeps my lips moisturized while wearing it.
Chelsea V.
Brooklyn, NY
You can’t go wrong with one of these lipsticks! They are way less expensive than other lip products and they are great quality! If you are looking to try a new lip color(which can be extremely intimidating) before splurging on an expensive one, go buy a Sephora brand lipstick in that shade!
Debbie H.
08754
The Sephoria Collection Color Lip Last Lipstick are a must have for any lipstick junkie. The 14$ lipstick is highly pigmented..has longlasting color and is definitely a game changer. I purchased the color #27 Fresh Nude and thats exactly what it is the perfect year round nude.I purchased mine from Sephoria.com but you can also purchase them at the Sephoria Stores. I am going to be picking myself up a few more colors for myself.For 14$ you should get yourself a few too!
Roman C.
San Ysidro, California
Is it hard to take off?
MIADIANA N.
Is it actually long lasting? What kind of finish does this lipstick come off as? Matte? Satin? Sheer? Etc.
Candace D.
Pensacola, FL
How long does it last before having to re apply
Holly L.
Will it last all day?
Jazmín C.
How long does it last? Would someone recommend it?