26 colors available

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A radiant lipstick that lasts up to 10 hours with an incredibly comfortable feel.

What it does:
This lipstick features a two-in-one formula that combines intense pigments with water-resistant polymers to lock in color and provide comfortable wear for up to 10 hours. The high-coverage pigments distribute intense color, while conditioning agents like rose hip oil and vitamin B leave lips feeling conditioned and protected.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredients: Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Ozokerite, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Trihydroxymethoxystearin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Bis-Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone, CI 15850 (Red 6), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, D-Limonene, Tocopherol.

Buy on Sephora
  • "It is soo nice , makes lips look very smooth and shiny" in 2 reviews
  • "But I recommend wearing a primer or lip balm on your lips before applying so that it won't be so dry on your lips." in 1 review
  • "I recommend using a shade darker for a lip liner though" in 1 review
ANA M.
ANA M.
Franklinton, LA
The first time I discovered different ways to play with makeup, I ran across this particular Sephora collection of lipsticks at Sephora in the mall and after discovering other brands later on, my ratings and opinion of Color Lip Last had significantly dropped. Let me start off by saying that the dark pigments were beautiful and not tacky in any way. There were no smears after applying this product. They smelled amazing, just like berries if I were to describe it and they stayed on for a few hours. I did unfortunately notice that the red one I owned went on extremely patchy and dry. The Burgundy color however gave me an even coat with just a light swipe. These lipsticks are extremely mattifying immediately after application but it won't last on the lips all day especially the Burgudy color. I only owned two deep colors so I cannot speak for the nudes or others from this collection. And if your like me, I didn't mind adding another coat throughout the day. I would just have to remember to bring it with me.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Fairfield, CA
Let me start by saying while this is not the most moisturizing lipstick, it has absolute staying power!! I use the brown #4 and have used been using it for a few years and continue to be very pleased. There are a decent amount of choices of shades at Sephora. Unfortunately if you are shopping for a different shade in this particular lipstick that it may be hard to find the proper sample shade in the store as it seems like they must get stolen or possibly relocated in the store. In that case I think that Sephora has a good return policy if you purchase a shade that doesn't work for you or you don't like the texture or whatever. I will suggest that you may want to use a colorless lip balm (I use Vaseline lip balm, vitamin D lip balm, or Nivea lip moisturizing balm). If you can handle that this lipstick can be drying if you don't use balm underneath it, and it does transfer to whatever glass or mug you are using, give this reasonably priced lipstick a try!!
Jacenne L.
Jacenne L.
First, I love the smell of Sephora lipsticks. My nose is sensitive to smell so when I smell a product that isn't too strong but also pleasant and not heavily filled with perfume I'm happy. These have the perfect touch of scent. I have used this and the regular Sephora Collection Rouge Shine, and both I love very much. The color range is phenomenal, and this Color Lip Last comes in a nice tube that's thinner, and application is simple. I love that it's smaller to make more precise lining on the lips when applying. I get amazing color payoff and it makes my lips happy, meaning I don't feel like they dry out. For me this color lasts a long time. I bought one in a mauve brown, and have many compliments on it. I would eat and drink with it, I just apply and then blot the excess product and it lasts a long time through the eating and drinking.
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
Conway, AR
I absolutely love the variety of colors (cinnamon crush is one of my favorites), but I don't wear the lipstick by itself. I've noticed after about an hour, maybe two, the lipstick becomes almost cakey feeling, which leaves something to desired (especially on a date). When paired with a lip-balm or moisturizer underneath it, it leaves my lips feeling and looking fantastic. I would suggest taking the tube with you for touch-ups throughout the day, some colors seem to stay on better than others. Overall, I would definitely recommend this lipstick to others as long as you're willing to wear lip-balm underneath and reapply throughout the day. Oh, the things we do for beauty!
Linnea M.
Linnea M.
Seattle, WA
OMG do I LOVE my Sephora lipstick. All my favorite colors come from there! I have a favorite sparkly pink tint that I have been buying for years. It works great with my complexion, lasts long and on my gosh is it cute! I would gladly pay the $12 over and over to have more of these. Highly recommend this to everyone looking for a glam lip color for every occasion. And did I mention how many colors there are?? Walk into a Sephora and you will have all the choices in the world for light to dark complexion and any style you want. Everyone should have at least one of these!
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Reston, VA
Pretty good lippie, but not my fave. I bought it in hot pink for a Barbie look for Halloween, it was easy to apply but it tends to bleed a little and I don't tend to have that issue with any other lippie I use regularly. There are great color choices and is pretty cost effective so it is nice when you need a cheap and cheerful item or a color you don't think you will use much but still want to add it to your collection. Maybe use a lipliner with it to combat bleeding. Not super long lasting, I was expecting it to last longer but I'm not mad at it for the price.
Cleo K.
Cleo K.
Naperville, IL
I loved the color ( #19 a tomato red) on my olive toned skin. It stayed on well too, even after eating. Many people complimented me and asked about the color. My frustration with this product is that the narrow lipstick breaks off in half, after a couple of months of use. Sephora stands behind its products and cheerfully replaced my broken tubes. But after the third lipstick replacement, I gave up on this. I switched to Maybelline and Covergirl Matte lipsticks. These lipsticks have great longevity and lipstick does not break in half in tube like Sephora brand.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Schaumburg, IL
It's been years since I've worn this however I can tell you it was one of my most favs. My mother also got one in the same color (can't remember the name, but it was a light, 60's style frost Pink). I can tell you that it had staying power and it was one of the few that I've used up completely. I am rarely by a Sephora (I hate shopping) and haven't stopped in looking for a lipstick in years, however I would, if I was near one, go in and check this lipstick out again. I have not yet found an HG lipstick (other than 2 discontinued La Prairie ones I loved).
Na'ilah S.
Na'ilah S.
I purchased the SEPHORA COLLECTION color lip last in the shade cinnamon straight off of the sephora site. The color swatch wasn't anywhere near the same as the actual product. The color can definitely be sheered out or mote full coverage depending on what you're looking for. The have a nice smell..(mine smelled like grape lol) it lasted a good amount of time on the lips but after eating and drinking and just speaking all day i had to reapply a few times. The finish is more natural , creamy but over all nothing special. I wouldn't repurchase.
Kanza T.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the color 06 in Blooming Rose, which is the most beautiful mid-tone pink with brown undertones. On my medium tan Indian skin, it looks absolutely stunning. Be warned however, since this lipstick is long wearing, the formula will dry your lip out. I moisturize my lips before applying this product, or apply a layer of sunscreen chap stick over it. Also, the formula smells heavenly, like real roses, and not overpowering or like chemicals. I highly recommend this lipstick to everyone, it's by far one of my favorite Sephora purchases!
Roman C.
Roman C.
San Ysidro, California
Is it hard to take off?
Jazmín C.
Jazmín C.
How long does it last? Would someone recommend it?
Candace D.
Candace D.
Pensacola, FL
How long does it last before having to re apply
MIADIANA N.
MIADIANA N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it actually long lasting? What kind of finish does this lipstick come off as? Matte? Satin? Sheer? Etc.
Holly L.