BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA COLLECTION ALL YOU NEED IS RED- (DEEP CORAL RED) RADIANT LIPSTICK LOCKS IN COLOR ULTRA-THIN TEXTURE FEELS LIGHT AND REFRESHING SMUDGE PROOF see more...

• Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it 3 Answers
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
favorite make-up brand period - with its yummy scents, candy-coated packaging, sugary names, and beautiful colors it's win-win-win for me. I especially love the kits, and getting exclusive items, like the recent HSN Sugar Plum Fairy kit, which included my new favorite La Creme, Sugar Fairy. It is a peachy-nude with perhaps the slightest shimmer? I'm not even sure - all I know is it's beautiful on my lips!! Creamy feel, light citrusy taste and scent. I do feel like I need to reapply often, but it's so creamy I can revive it a bit by rubbing my lips together more often. And the packaging is sleek, weighty, and a dream in the hand.
Sophie A.
I love red lipstick. This one lasted for a long while even after going out all night long. You know how sweaty it still stayed on. I would buy this again. The tube is super cute. I recommend this to any of my friends especially for any special occasions.
Kiara J.
Saint Louis, MO
This was one of my first love red lipsticks. Great price point for those just starting out with makeup, or if you just want a great staple red in your makeup collection. Great color, it does smudge unfortunately. However it delivered a great pigmented blue, red.
Alyssa P.
Johnson City
This stuff will stay on literally for a week. It is great for a night out on the town when you're worried about your lipstick rubbing off. The colors are gorgeous. It rolls on smooth and thin. This lipstick is great to make any face pop.
Fernanda m.
This lipstick has a nice vibrant color which is long lasting but does tend to dry the lips and crack therefore I recommend a primer before hand and possibly a lip liner. But good quality product for the price
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
Lovely red. A radiant lipstick that lasts up to 10 hours with an incredibly comfortable feel. This lipstick features a two-in-one formula that combines intense pigments with water-resistant polymers to lock in color and provide comfortable wear for up to 10 hours. The high-coverage pigments distribute intense color, while conditioning agents like rose hip oil and vitamin B leave lips feeling conditioned and protected.
Trinidad M.
Caldwell
The color shades are pretty, but I think that the product could be better. I bought a shade, because it was on sale, and I used it a couple of times. I stopped using it, because I didn’t like it so much.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
SO RED.. and the best brand!! These are the best colors. I have so many lipsticks but this product is one of my favorites. I would totally buy again. Goes on smoothly and lasts pretty much all day long.
Shivani N.
I love this Sephora collection of lipsticks! I have purchased five different shades and I absolutely love them. They last for about three to four hours before I have to reapply, but with the price only being around $14, it’s so worth it. Give it a try the next time you’re in Sephora, it’s worth it!
madona d.
Provo, UT
Esse batom retrátil com essa cor vermelho que simplesmente para o trânsito. Eu adooooro, com essa facilidade de aplicar e com essa embalagem super coque é incrível. Sinceramente dou todo o meu valor por essa cor incrível.
KARLA G.