BY SEPHORA

An all in one mini makeup palette to create a day or night look anywhere This all-inclusive palette can create a variety of eye looks with the eight included eye shadows, touch up lips with four lip gloss shades, and sculpt cheekbones with a universal blush that goes with any skin tone plus it fits in a pocket or purse. The ideal palette for a quick day-to-evening transformation or weekend getaway, it even comes with a gift card holder at the back of the box, making it the perfect gift for the makeup lover on the go. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ
That was my first palette and I loved it! The bronzer was great for my skin tone, the lip colors also were good. The only thing is I wish they had more of matte colors instead of almost all of them shimmery. And those two blue shades, not the best option, they could have used some other shades.
Anastasia C.
Fountain Inn
I love this pallet. It is my favorite go-to for a nice daytime look or a smokey night time look. I would definitely recommend this product and would purchase again. With primer these eyeshadows don't crease at all. I have a problem with creasing with almost all my other eyeshadows but this one is just amazing.
Jenny G.
Menasha, Wi
I don't love the eyeshadows in this set but I do enjoy the bronzers. it's set up nicely and small enough that I can tote it around if I'm staying at my friends for the weekend or something. it was a good purchase
Heggie C.
Orange, TX
Sephora shadow really stays on just as well as some of the more expensive brands! I like most of the colors in this palette, but there are a few that I don't use. Great value for the price, though.
Heather F.
Fort Myers , FL
I love this palette! It is perfect for your purse! I love that you get everything in one palette and may I say the price is awesome for the amount of product u get!
Kristen G.
Good product but only half the colors have good pigmentation. Some of the lighter ones such as the teal weren't very opaque at all.
Nicole M.
Austin, TX
I JUST bought this the other day and I am sooooo impressed!!!!!! the colors on this palette are remarkable on my skin tone :)
Bailey K.
A good variety of color for different faces. I was able to use this on myself as well as others and it lasted all day.
Andrea J.
The shadows are really pigmented and so beautiful so I highly recommend it but not much with the lip product part
Jessica r.
Oxnard, CA
I love Love love this I had it for a while now and it is the best sephora and cover girl are my favorite brands