SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Adapt Gloss Unique Pink uploaded by Yolanda cardenales 6.SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Adapt Gloss Unique Pink uploaded by Yajaira P.

BY SEPHORA

A lip gloss that adapts to the pH of your lips to create a personalized pink. This innovative lip gloss reveals the natural beauty of your lips with a glossy, pink shade inspired by you. The flat applicator perfectly sculpts your pout for a smooth, plumped result and an ultra lacquered effect. This formula contains an exclusive complex to hydrate lips and an addictive fragrance you'll love. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
This is a cute lip gloss. It goes on clear and then supposedly changes to your perfect shade of pink. For me this is just a clear lip gloss and my lips stay the same color. It's a cute gloss like I said however it's nothing special. I would not purchase this product again. I think I actually got it on clearance probably for the same reason.
Mary G.
Naperville , IL
When I first got this gloss in the mail, I felt cheated because it looked so neon. Luckily, it was one of those glosses that are very sheer, and therefore wearable. The formula is decent, but if you want a high pigment gloss with a ton of shine this won’t be your thing. Wouldn’t repurchase.
Melissa F.
Bronx, NY
I received this color on a Sephora play box and the color is beautiful! It definitely adds that touch to your lips. The perfect pink shade. It is supe long lasting so you don’t have to continue to reapply. For $10 and change for the box this is definitely worth it, I’ve had it for a few months now.
Piya T.
I love the fact that this Gloss is adapting to your lip color. However, like most lip gloss, it is sticky so you can’t fold your lips because it has a texture of honey. I remedy this by using it very sparingly and that seems to work really well.
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Love how this lip gloss looks on me. It goes on simple beautifully. Vibrant color and glossy. I receive so many compliments when I wear it. Couldn't get better than that.
Samantha K.
Benton, IL
Love this !! Can't rant and rave enough. I was skeptical because I always buy and am on the hunt for new lip products and have a right time finding "that" color but I am so pleased. Love how quickly it adapts and is thee perfect shade. I encourage anyone on the fence about this product to take the chance. It may end up to be your favorite just as it is now for me.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Great color! Good price! Goes on nice, has a smooth texture. Okay packaging. Will buy again in this or another color. Lasts pretty long. Recommend to others. My teen daughters also love this stuff!
Brittany T.
Henderson, NV
I love this gloss. It is highly pigmented so a little bit definitely goes a long way. Also the staying power is amazing. I don't usually have to reapply throughout the day. I would definitely purchase again.
Yuna S.
Brea, CA
I absolutely love this gloss. It changes color to my lips quite quickly and I often keep this in my car incase I catch myself forgetting to apply a lip product before leaving the house. This also has the most amazing sweet brown sugar smell which I absolutely love. Would highly recommend! Great price as well.
Shayra G.
West Jordan, UT
Love the colors and the gloss. It's not sticky at all, the only problem is that it feels very weird on the lips and it's unexplainable. Other then that it is beautiful