SEPHORA COLLECTION Clear Defining Mascara uploaded by Kyrah A.

BY SEPHORA

A clear, natural mascara that defines, separates, and enhances the natural curl of lashes. Dramatically lift lashes and enhance your natural curl with this defining, separating formula that imparts a glowing shine onto lashes. The jumbo, silicone applicator encourages a gorgeous curve and the addition of Purisilk keeps the shape in place. This mascara is great for the gym or beach, providing lift without the threat of accidental smudges. This formula can be used as a night treatment to enhance lash health and can be worn underneath your favorite SEPHORA mascara for added curl and protection.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clear Defining Mascara
  • "Sephora clear defining mascara is great to use on days where I want more natural make up that won't smudge or wear over the course of the day. It makes your lashes more defined and stand out versus no product. I also like to use it before mascara and it makes you me lashes stay separated versus no product and having lashes clump together from sticky mascara (as all mascaras can do regardless of brand). " in 3 reviews
RyAnn N.
Lakewood
I love it,it gave my eyelashes.the defituon they needed to stand out and slay. I really think y'all should get this it's great.
Kinsey H.
This is. Great product. Cost efficient and I would buy it again. Love this and recommend to anyone! Makes your face feel great!
Hannah M.
Paradise, CA
I didn't like this. I was looking for a clear mascara and this is too expensive for what it is.
Elodie L.
Saint Benoît
Pas mal, mais je ne rachèterai pas. J'ai trouvé mieux et pour le même prix. J'ai trouvé qu'il ne faisais pas assez effet faux cils mais trop naturel. Pas assez de produit sur mes cils et je suis obligée de repasser trop de fois dessus ce qui fait que je le trouve sans plus.
Sarah P.
Meriem S.
Laval
This mascara is great for creating the perfect "no makeup" look. I love it in summer, as it doesn't flake with the heat like pigmented mascaras tend to sometimes do, and if you decide during the day to go for a swim, you don't have to bother with removing it first. My only complain is that when worn all day (and i really mean ~16 hours or so), in the evening, it can look like you have some "white dust" on your lashes... So definitely check on it if you've been wearing it for a LONG time.
Rouba Y.
Baawrta, Mont_lebanon
I would like to get this product since i used it before and its so good and it made my lashes flawless and nice.
Aleena J.
I like this mascara because it's nice and thick. Other mascaras are lumpy, but this ones not.
Cinthia G.
I really like this product my eyes lashes look really beautiful when I apply this product
Rissa R.