SEPHORA COLLECTION Clear Defining Mascara uploaded by Kyrah A.

BY SEPHORA

A clear, natural mascara that defines, separates, and enhances the natural curl of lashes. Dramatically lift lashes and enhance your natural curl with this defining, separating formula that imparts a glowing shine onto lashes. The jumbo, silicone applicator encourages a gorgeous curve and the addition of Purisilk keeps the shape in place. This mascara is great for the gym or beach, providing lift without the threat of accidental smudges. This formula can be used as a night treatment to enhance lash health and can be worn underneath your favorite SEPHORA mascara for added curl and protection.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clear Defining Mascara
  • "Sephora clear defining mascara is great to use on days where I want more natural make up that won't smudge or wear over the course of the day. It makes your lashes more defined and stand out versus no product. I also like to use it before mascara and it makes you me lashes stay separated versus no product and having lashes clump together from sticky mascara (as all mascaras can do regardless of brand). " in 3 reviews
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
Honestly sephora is my favorite brand of beaty prodicts. I love thos mascara cause it's a clear gel. It gives you longer and more defined eye lashes with a more natural look.
Fatt S.
The clear mascara is so great and i love it... when i wear it, my lashes looks so natural. Fyi, my fav beauty product is mascara.. and it is so hard to find a clear mascara.. as soon i wear this mascara.. i feel great. 😍 SEPHORA COLLECTION Clear Defining Mascara
Terry V.
Baldwin, NY
I absolutely LOVE this mascara. It gives your eyes just enough pop to stand out without the heavy sticky feeling of traditional black mascara. Best of all it never flakes, runs or smudges and you don't need a whole cleansing routine to remove it. It's great for contact lens wearers as well.
Jade S.
Mooringsport, LA
Absolutely adore this mascara. Have to kind of be careful because it’s easy to clump up but most of the time it makes my lashes look amazing ! Will definitely buy again and again !
Jasmine M.
Santa Cruz, CA
My friend has this and in school she let me try it I want one of these sooooooooo bad dude it works so good plus (tip) if ur not allowed to wear makeup or mascara try this!
Dianna L.
Nashua, NH
I used to use this over my black mascaras to seal them in and prevent smudges. Didn't really work, which indicates that the clear mascara was flaky and smudged as well. Didn't do anything for my lashes either.
Madison T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love this product! It gives me a glamorous appearance without all my regular makeup. It's great for a casual day! I gave this 4 stars because some times it irradiates my eye, otherwise great product. Will buy again!
Brandie M.
Savannah, GA
Waste of money. Didn't help me at all. Didn't help with definition, as a sealant, "primer". I tried to use it different ways before I just gave up on it.
Isabella M.
This mascara has amazing results and I 100% recommend it! Makes your eyelashes longer and and thicker. This mascara is very long lasting!
Influenster M.
Honestly, I did not like this. Just with one application my eyelashes looked very clumpy. I mean it may be different for other people.
Rissa R.