BY SEPHORA

A collection of three multipurpose bags with a flash of neon pink. This versatile trio of bags are as beautifully bright as they are useful. Stay organized with the semi-translucent design that allows you to easily peer in at the makeup and accessories inside. The sleek pencil case is ideal for storing your eye makeup collection or a brush set. The medium and large cosmetic cases are just right for holding your favorite hair, face, and body products at home, in your desk, or at the gym.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
This clear bag collection was the best!! So travel friendly! So easy to clean if anything spilled, great as a carry on since TSA can just see right through the bag and it was a very decent price point. I wish I got more.
Jen K.
Alhambra, CA
I use these clear bags to help look for my cosmetics easily. I wish it was a bit larger so I can put more brushes in there but otherwise love it for its purpose. Definitely recommend if you have smaller items and basics
Maria C.
I love this little bag, this is what I use to store my lipsticks. I love that it is clear because it makes it really easy for me to find the shade and type of lip product I want to use that day. I am very satisfied with it.
Alondra R.
Twin Falls
Its good to keep ur stuff in it and a good way to keep on the go and I only used it once or twice but try out the product and good value and not pricey
Laura G.
Lexington, KY
I love the color if this, how small and compact and how well it works!! Sephora brand of makeup is one if my favs
Yesenia R.
Bronx, NY
I love my bag...so much that I went bag n bought two more and mt friends loved it too so they got some too 😍😍😍😍
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Dulce M.
I love this Sephora clear bag, I think the color pink is so cute and this bag can help me fit some of my to go products and help me keep them organized.
Girls L.
Charme, qualidade e facilidde. Algo q podemos ter em qualquer hora, em qualquer lugar Sephora #contest ..