Sephora

A dual-usage concealer formulated with two-percent salicylic acid that instantly covers the look of blemishes and addresses the appearance of new blemishes. Coverage: Medium Finish: Matte Formulation: Cream Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Highlighted Ingredients: - Salicylic Acid 2%: Addresses the look of blemishes. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan. What Else You Need to Know: This spot concealer instantly covers imperfections while two-percent salicylic acid helps to visibly clear up and address new blemishes.

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone has tried out the new Sephora collection concealer with 2% salicylic acid? I've been using the It cosmetics one but I don't like the price point so hopefully it's a dupe or better SEPHORA COLLECTION Clear and Cover Acne Treatment Cream Concealer with 2% Salicylic Acid ?
Has anyone tried this product with good results? And is there a shade finder for this? I don’t really know my shade and I couldn’t find out what my shade was.
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Clear and Cover Acne Treatment Cream Concealer with 2% Salicylic Acid!
Tiffany I.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Clear and Cover Acne Treatment Cream Concealer with 2% Salicylic Acid 3 Shell 0.12 oz/ 3.5 mL
I’ll start off by saying that I appreciate having a concealer with salicylic acid. I always feel nervous about putting makeup on acne. The price is great. I think there is something that needs to be worked on, the coverage. If the pimple is darker, you can definitely see through the concealer. My foundation covers is afterwards so I’m not totally upset. I feel that the concealer is better for my skin and will continue to use it, even with that issue.
Harjap P.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Clear and Cover Acne Treatment Cream Concealer with 2% Salicylic Acid 7 Olive 0.12 oz/ 3.5 mL
So good when I wanna cover a pimple! It fights the bacteria while it’s on too! Absolutely love it