BY SEPHORA

TYPE: Watermelon - Hydrating

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol.

Amber 💄.
Baltimore, MD
I originally purchased these for myself. I loved the smell and I'm convinced that Sephora reformulated these wipes completely (not just the scents). They remove makeup a lot better than the old formulas with the old scents and the fragrance is much more pleasant and accurate to whatever fruit or flower the packaging says. They are non-irritating as well but I keep them away from my eye area anyways (personally) as my eyes are very sensitive. in saying that, the scent does not irritate my eyes like the old formula. I purchased a few more for my kit and my clients love them as well!
Marlene S.
Charlotte, NC
I love the scent of these so so much and that’s why it breaks my heart to not give it a better review! But I found that it Is a bit harsh on the eyes when you are removing make up there… So I suggest using it only to remove facial make up I’m not I make up as it does staying a little bit when removing eye make up! I am sure that is an easy fix for Sephora… Would love to try the product out again because it is a really good price and the scent is absolutely amazing! I’m sure if they just try using more natural ingredients it’ll really help :) looking forward to what comes out next!
Tiffany G.
San Antonio, TX
I have been testing alot of Sephora Collection products lately. And when I was at the store I had to get the wipes. The price point is not bad. Especially for a great refreshing product. I love the smell. And I love using this as a second cleanse like. I oil cleanse than wipe with these than use a cream cleanser to clean. Than a toner and than these wipes. Just to make sure my face is clean. I love them.
Marium S.
Baton Rouge , LA
Sephora makes some amazing products which I’ll say are underrated. People don’t talk about them much I don’t know why they are not only affordable but they are made in the same factory where all high end make up is made. I’m absolutely in love with these cleansing wipes they smell very refreshing and summery and are very gentle on my super sensitive skin I wish Sephora will bring a big box of such wipes so that I don’t have to buy them again again :) I usually use them everyday as my bed time regime. It takes everything off my face.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
I decided to try these on a whim to help combat my dry skin, and they worked wonders! They have a very light yet fresh watermelon scent to them, I love that it’s not an overbearing artificial smell. This product removes all my makeup with ease without any irritation occurring. This is so ideal for sensitive skin, and for use in the summertime! The price range is also okay, as it’s only 2-3 dollars more than your average makeup remover towelettes. Most refreshing and hydrating makeup wipe ever, definitely recommend.
Maria P.
I admit, I only popped this one into my online cart because I needed something to make the minimum for free shipping. But I would absolutely buy these again. They smell sooooooo yummy good and are such a cute size. It fits easily into my cosmetic bag that I carry all my staples in for when I'm out and about.

I've used it to clean my kid's face as well. No complaints or anything bad to say about these wipes. They're really a favorite of mine and I'm excited that Sephora releases new scents of these!
Tamara J.
Sephora Collection Watermelon Cleansing Wipes are outstanding!!!!   First of all, the packaging is adorable!  Next, the scent is divine - I cannot get enough watermelon this summer!  Finally, they are super effective in removing my makeup and any oil/residue from my skin!  They are also very hydrating! Love these!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
These tiny little wipes are convenient for your purse. Truthfully they are very tiny. I put them next to a CD so you can see the size comparison. They’re also very hydrating on your skin. I like these as a midday refresh when I’m not wearing makeup and also at night to remove it when I am. They’re so cool and refreshing when you’re out in the hot desert heat. They also smell really freakin bomb! They’d only be better if they had spf in them somehow .
Lisa G.
Smell amazing! Took off red liquid lipstick with a little effort, and got it all off. I was also wearing mascara and liquid eyeliner and it got it all off. You might need a second wipe but they’re definitely effective.
Worth keeping the mini pack (online only I believe) in your purse.
Amie J.
Montevallo, AL
I can't say enough good things about these wipes.  At Sephora during one of their makeover events, they used them to clean off the make-up and I just loved how cooling they were.  I didn't suffer any kind of breakout from them with my sensitive skin, so I decided to buy some for those days when I didn't wear any make-up and was too tired to wash my face.  They are lifesavers for that reason.
Reem O.
Tell me about texture and smell ؟
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
Are these okay for sensitive skin?
Kimberly T.
Delta
Do these leave a sticky, mildew feeling on your face? I have some face wipes that do so id defiantly like to ask before buying. Secondly, any irritation towards the products scent? Thanks everyone!
ElisaMartinez 😘.
Brooklyn, NY
Never used it so it’s it better then other wipes ?
Elisia F.
What are your favorite wipes? I’m always wanting to try new wipes and I tried these from Sephora and I am obsessed! They truly smell like watermelon and they are super hydrating! Have you tried them yet? How did you like them? SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing Wipes - Watermelon