SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing Oil-in-Balm uploaded by Morgan P.

BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A cleansing balm that transforms into oil on contact with the skin, formulated to effectively remove makeup without stripping skin or leaving it dry.

Solutions for:
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Dryness
- Pores

If you want to know more…
This balm effectively cleanses the face and eyes, and lifts impurities, excess oil, and all makeup—even waterproof. Its formula is enriched with essential waxes from three flowers: jasmine flower wax to leave the skin soft and plump, mimosa flower wax to soothe the skin and leave it soft, and rose flower wax for its protective, nourishing, and soothing properties. Skin is left softer, nourished, and doesn’t feel tight.

What else you need to know:
This makeup remover is ideal for dry skin, and is cruelty-free.

Research results:
- 94% said skin is nourished
- 81% said complexion is more luminous

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Use the spatula to scoop a pea-size amount of balm and apply to dry skin.
-Massage in circular motions until the formula becomes an oil.
-Rinse with warm water.

Jasmine Flower Wax: Leaves the skin soft and supple.
-Mimosa Flower Wax: Sooths the skin and leaves it softer.
-Rose Flower Wax: Provides protective, nourishing, and soothing properties.

Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Myristyl Myristate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Beheneth-25, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Isopropyl Isostearate, Fragrance, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Acacia Dealbata Flower Cera (Acacia Dealbata Flower Wax), Jasminum Officinale Flower Cera (Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Wax), Diethylhexyl Syringylidene Malonate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Cera (Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax), Rosa Damascena Flower Cera (Rosa Damascena Flower Wax), Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Red 40 (Ci 16035).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is this safe for removing eye makeup?1 Answers
  • Is this a comparable dupe to CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cl...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
This balm, smells really nice. I used way more than they recommended. Oops.... It takes longer than my allotted 1 minute to start dissolving the makeup. Not a dupe as it takes longer than Cliniques to dissolve. It's only slightly cheaper. Left my skin feeling a little dryer than others. I needed more moisturizer afterwards. Performance wise it was pretty close to the same but not quite. You would need to massage in longer. Treat it like a spa treatment..massage relax..dissolve makeup. I think it is a good alternative if you are looking to save a little money and do not have dry skin like I do. I had no eye irritation, no fragrance irritations and no clogged pores.
Darian J.
Belton, MO
This is being slept on. UNDERRATED. I want more of the Clinique balm but couldn’t afford it this time around so I tried the Sephora version and it’s the perfect dupe! Met my expectations and if you’re looking for a cheaper dupe of the Clinique take the day off balm this is it!
Ashley G.
Camdenton, MO
This works best when you work it through your hands first and then apply it to your face. It did a good job at removing my face makeup. Didn’t really remove eye makeup, though. Just kind of smudged it under my eyes. It leave a little bit of a film after I wash it with water, but I use a cleanser afterwards and that gets rid of it. I was wondering how this compared to the CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm. It’s definitely not that great compared to it. It’s worth your money just to buy the Clinique one.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I bought this cleansing oil-in-balm very recently. I follow double cleanse as part of my daily skincare rourine & I am always on a lookout of good gentle products. I use it as my first cleanse it's cleans my skin nicely but leaves it feeling little grease then I use a foam cleanser after this. It's hasn't caused any irritation or redness on my skin. Just gently massage it into your skin to remove makeup It's a good product for this affordable price.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I really like these oil-based cleaners for a few reasons. I bought this at Sephora and the staff there was amazing when I asked for a gentle cleanser they immediately recommended this. This cleanser is indeed very gentle and it keeps your skin really moisturised and soft which is really a great way to go to bed
Valessa M.
Dubuque, IA
It was alright, i honestly felt like i could used other cleansing balms that remove better and leave less of a film and more of a moisture afterwards, this one just disappointed me in comparison to others however it did remove the first layer of makeup on my skin it just didnt give a good cleanse even with water added
Chemi C.
Grand Prairie, TX
It works pretty well for removing makeup. My skin is oily though and this leaves me extra oily and a bit shiny. I think it would be better for those who have dry skin.
Nely S.
Brooklyn
I love this cleanser it is the best for oily skin I personally have oily skin and it helps I brought this in wall greens yes it did meet my expectations it is really gentle and make ls my skin soft not rough I like the presentation to be a little bit better but the rest is ok
Alyssa S.
Knightstown, IN
This removes every little smudge or bit of makeup on my face. Some cleaners don’t hardly remove anything, but this one is heavy duty. I love it! It is also so cheap and affordable, which is a plus for sure!
Stephanie D.
I love this, and it’s cheaper than the higher end brands but works just as well. I have dry skin, it removes my makeup without stripping the skin. Definitely recommend trying this
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a comparable dupe to CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm ? (please don’t answer if you haven’t actually tried both products)
Is this an oily-skin friendly product?
Kaitlan A.
Is this safe for removing eye makeup?
Joan G.
Anaheim, CA
How do you use this? I am interested in purchasing a cleansing balm, but wonder, do you just dip your hand in the product? Cotton pad all over the face? How do you use a balm to cleanse your face?
Lorna S.
Denver, CO
Does this remove makeup easily?