SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing Gel & Exfoliating Brush uploaded by Bint A.

BY SEPHORA

A purifying gel and exfoliating brush combination. The dual action of this purifying foaming gel and soft silicone brush gently cleanse, remove makeup, and exfoliate the skin, providing a radiant complexion and refining skin texture. It also cleanses without drying thanks to HydroSenn+™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologically tested and suits even sensitive skin. The brush is gentle enough to be used every day. Research results: In a use test on 21 volunteers for 21 days: - 86% reported refined skin texture and less visible pores - 100% reported smoother skin

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Marissa R.
Gray
Love this cleanser and makes my skin feel very wonderful. It has a great smell. This is a very effective product and I would definitely purchase more than once. It's in a decent package and has a decent amount for what you're paying for. And I would definitely recommend to use her is looking for a clean clear exfoliate.
Alex L.
Villa Rica, GA
Cleansing gel and exfoliating brush is so incredible feel so good on the skin during and after the process! I have already recommended to so many and would definitely buy again. So happy about this purchase!
Bint A.
I got this cleanser when it went on sale on Sephora.com a few days ago for only $7! It's a great cleanser and I really love the brush. It's really soft and makes my skin feel really soft. It's much larger than I expected. If you can get your hands on it, I definitely recommend it :)
Paula M.
I could give 7 stars to this product, it is incredibly good, its function is to clean and exfoliate your face at the same time. I particularly used it twice and it was magnificent! leave your skin soft and clean enough, it's worth makeup all you want if you have this cleanser and exfoliator in your house !!!
Alexandra B.
I love love LOVE this brush. A year ago I wanted something that would help be scrub off the dry flakes on my face. I bought the smaller travel sized version that only had the brush. It was perfect for getting rid of them while I take a shower or use it in my daily face wash before bed. Recently I wanted an upgrade, and while walking through the store I spotted this lovely brush and looked it up.
Catherine S.
Belgrade
I pre-orderded this product on Amazon 3 months ago and I can tell that it's really good and everyone should have it in gym bag. It works well, exfoliates, cleanses without irritating my sensitive skin,and it also smells great.If you are thinking about buying it, you do not have anything to worry about.
16852johanna r.
I got a free sample of this gel, I felt the results but I feel I should apply it for a longer time to be able to determine if it REALLY IS GOOD OR NOT, I THINK I BUY THE FULL SIZE
Maya I.
Milton, ON
I found this gel to be very helpful in terms on exfoliating and controlling the appearance of pores. However, it was a bit too drying for my skin type so I stopped using it.
danielys r.
4102
Muy buen producto para obtenee un buen cuidafo de la piel , remover las celulas muertas y tenee una piel tersa