SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes Yuzu - Revitalizing & Toning uploaded by Alyssa C.

BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A collection of cleansing and makeup-removing wipes, each with a skin-refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Cleansing and exfoliating wipes are the ideal solution for cleansing and removing makeup when you are on the go. Each is infused with a different active ingredient to address targeted skin concerns.

The rinse-free cleansing wipes remove all types of face and eye makeup, as well as dirt, oil, and other impurities from the skin.

The two-sided exfoliating wipes offer dual benefits. The exfoliating side gently eliminates impurities and dead skin cells thanks to integrated microbeads, while the other side cleanses and effectively removes all types of dirt and face makeup.

Yuzu Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while revitalizing and toning.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
No need to rinse. These wipes are clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Each pack contains 25 wipes and is ideal for travel.

Research results:
- 82% said that the wipes energized skin

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
Cleansing Wipes:
-Gently wipe over the face and eyes.
-No need to rinse.
-Close wipe latch well after each use to avoid drying out.

Exfoliating Wipes:
-To eliminate impurities and dead cells, use the exfoliating side to scrub the face delicately with specific attention to the T zone.
-To cleanse the face gently and remove makeup, use the smooth side, and gently wipe all over the face.
-No need to rinse.
-Close wipe latch well after each use to avoid drying out.

Precautions:
-Cleansing Wipes:
-Do not dispose improperly.

Exfoliating Wipes:
-Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly.
-Do not dispose improperly.

Yuzu Extract.

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Lauryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I saw these in sephora and didn't purchase them because I...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes heavily scented? I have had problems with...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Roxanne o.
Bakersfield
Lately I’ve been using theseSEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes Yuzu - Revitalizing & Toning . They don’t irritate my skin and they do revitalize and tone as described. I LOVE cleaning my makeup off with these. I am able to use them front and back and get everything off with just one. I use Two on stronger pigmented days just to be extra clean.

The BEST part for ME is that they AlSO tone, thus cutting my toner usage down by half! (#PROTIP: use a mask that tones also to reduced toner consumption)

The smell is citrusy and not too strong and the feel of them is strong and not too rough. They are def worth the buy. I feel like I’m splurging but it’s 25 wipes and they’re better on my dry & sensitive skin than the neutrogena ones that I get on sale at Walmart.
Gregery A.
Los Angeles, CA
I use these at the end of the day to remove oil and dirt from my face and neck. They do a great job at removing and toning, while being gentle to my combination skin. I would say, don’t just use these as your only toner for the night, there isn’t enough product for your skin. That being said they still are a nice oil/make up remover. There isn’t much of a smell that I notice and they’re relatively cheap in price. I can do my full face and neck with just one wipe, but I am not wearing make up and I have a beard. SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes Yuzu - Revitalizing & Toning
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite scent out of this collection of wipes and it doesn't feel too harsh on the skin. I pick up a pack of these bad boys for those days where I am feeling too lazy to get off the couch to go through the entire process of taking off my makeup. They're at an okay price where I can justify stopping by Sephora to rack up some beauty insider points and don't leave your face drying out.
Krista L.
Avon, OH
These aren’t my favorite, BUT they’re not the worst either. The scent isn’t overwhelming and it does remove makeup, just not as good as I would like them to do so.
They are a little on the expensive side, but I don’t mind terribly since I get to rack up a few Sephora points here and there.
There’s definitely room for improvement, but in a pinch, I would grab a pack.
Aurora V.
San Antonio
I use this in the morning when im on a rush. I dont use this daily bc off my skin being really sensitive but it does what its suppose to. Smells really good too.
Gabriela L.
i love these wipes , it felt like my face was super clean the only down side of these is that they could have more so people wont run out. i still love it though and will be buying more
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I like these wipes because they are soft and moist enough to remove even waterproof makeup. They smell clean or kinda floral. They are bought at Sephora. I definitely recommend these wipes.
Juliana C.
Springfield
I liked this product but it had some cons to it domt gef mewromg they are gentle wipes I just think that they need a little bit more stuff to remove makeup and yes they are eel to cleanthe face and I bought it at sephora and I think as a gift for someone yes.
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
These cleansing wipes had a very soft to the touch texture. It can be us d to remove make up or to easily remove dirt and grime. Unlike the rose cleansing wipes, these did NOT leave the skin feeling too dry. I would use again.
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
I fell in love with these wipes! I have been using neutrogena wipes for as long as I can remember. These are my new go to! Yuzu has more of a citrus scent. I do feel like these have a lot of fragrance to them so if you don't like that you may not love these as much. I really feel like these do a great job of getting my makeup off and really leaving my skin feeling clean. These do not dry me out at all! This pack also is normal wipes they do not have any grit or texture like some of the other packs!
Jenna R.
Raleigh, NC
Are these wipes heavily scented? I have had problems with other wipes before being too strongly scented or containing some kind of ingredient that leads to my eyes burning because of the fumes.
Lauren G.
Soquel, CA
I saw these in sephora and didn't purchase them because I did not know what Yuzu smelled like.... can anyone help?