SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes Rose - Ultra moisturizing & Brightening

BY SEPHORA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

What it is:
A collection of cleansing and makeup-removing wipes, each with a skin-refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Cleansing and exfoliating wipes are the ideal solution for cleansing and removing makeup when you are on the go. Each is infused with a different active ingredient to address targeted skin concerns.

The rinse-free cleansing wipes remove all types of face and eye makeup, as well as dirt, oil, and other impurities from the skin.

The two-sided exfoliating wipes offer dual benefits. The exfoliating side gently eliminates impurities and dead skin cells thanks to integrated microbeads, while the other side cleanses and effectively removes all types of dirt and face makeup.

Rose Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while brightening and providing ultra-hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
No need to rinse. These wipes are clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Each pack contains 25 wipes and is ideal for travel.

Research results:
- 87% said that skin looked more luminous

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
Cleansing Wipes:
-Gently wipe over the face and eyes.
-No need to rinse.
-Close wipe latch well after each use to avoid drying out.

Exfoliating Wipes:
-To eliminate impurities and dead cells, use the exfoliating side to scrub the face delicately with specific attention to the T zone.
-To cleanse the face gently and remove makeup, use the smooth side, and gently wipe all over the face.
-No need to rinse.
-Close wipe latch well after each use to avoid drying out.

Precautions:
-Cleansing Wipes:
-Do not dispose improperly.

Exfoliating Wipes:
-Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly.
-Do not dispose improperly.

-Natural Rose Extract.

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauryl Glucoside, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• How are these on sensitive skin ? I have a combination se...3 Answers
  • Have anyone tried the Sephora rose wipes? I just ordered ...6 Answers
  • Does this thing smell too strong? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kendra L.
These really do smell just like real, fresh roses! At a mere $.30 per wipe or $7.50 for 25, this is a great deal as far as shopping at Sephora goes. I highly recommend these deliciously fragrant wipes. Not only is the smell wonderful but they get off every last trace of my makeup. They have never left my skin dry, itchy or irritated and my skin is very sensitive. I also use these to wipe down when I can't get into the shower and my entire body smells like fresh flowers. I still use an eye makeup remover as these are not what they are intended for- they are face wipes not eye makeup wipes.
Roxanne O.
Lately I’ve been using these Rose cleaning wipes from @sephora. They don’t irritate my skin and they do revitalize and tone as described. I LOVE cleaning my makeup off with these. I am able to use them front and back and get everything off with just one. I use Two on stronger pigmented days just to be extra clean.
The smell is roses and not too strong and the feel of them is strong and not too rough. They are def worth the buy. I feel like I’m splurging but it’s 25 wipes and they’re better on my dry & sensitive skin than the neutrogena ones that I get on sale at Walmart.
GlitzByDay M.
Love the scent of roses- not super overpowering and I don't find that it lingers too long on my skin. It is a bit more expensive for what i would want to pay for cleansing/makeup wipes (about $7 for 25 wipes) so that's a down side. Also, the wipes are gentle- if you are wearing heavy makeup you will definitely need more than 1-2 wipes to clean off your entire face. Seems like they will be out of stock until July 2018
Karen K.
I love everything about these wipes. They smell great, remove foundation and other makeup, and they don't dry my skin the way other wipes do. Also, they cost about the same as the brand I used to buy at the drug store but the quality is a lot higher.
Anna P.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I used these for a while before switching to the Coconut Water ones. The line as a whole is great! They’re well saturated and remove even heavy face makeup well. The only downside is the scent of rose which is so so strong in these. The coconut water wipes are better.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
I think the Sephora Rose cleansing wipes are actually really amazing. They are great to use right before going to bed and taking off all of my makeup. The smell of the Rose extract is amazing. It is very calming and puts me in a great relaxed mood while I'm taking off all of my makeup. I would definitely recommend it since it is good for moisturizing and brightening your skin.
Dominique B.
Austin, TX
I recently stopped using these as I learned that make up wipes are very bad for the environment. However I keep these in my bag for on the go usage especially when I’m going to the gym and I don’t want to cleanse my whole face.
Emi Y.
Boston, MA
I've repurchased these rose sephora wipes several times. I use them when I travel, when I gym, when I want a quick refresh and when I play with makeup swatches. They're moisturizing and smell lovely. Won't travel without them.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Removes so much gunk and makeup, makes my face feel like I used an actual face wash. This is my first time using these kind of wipes and I have been looking for a replacement for my old ones. I would consider using again.
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
These wipes are great for removing make up and preventing blemishes. Yes the rough side on the green tea and charcoal wipes are a bit tough, but if you're gentle with them and don't put too much pressure the rough sides are great for exfoliation. The soft side is great for make up removal! Definitely recommend these to people that are in need of face cleaners or just make up removers.
IPrincess W.
Have anyone tried the Sephora rose wipes? I just ordered and can't wait to try them.
Sofia K.
Athens, Greece
Does this thing smell too strong?
Millie C.
Nashua, NH
How are these on sensitive skin ? I have a combination sensitive skin which is acne prone

back