SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes Rose 25 Wipes

A collection of cleansing and makeup-removing wipes, each with a skin-refreshing benefit. Sephora Cleansing and exfoliating wipes are the ideal solution for cleansing and removing makeup when you are on the go. The rinse-free cleansing wipes remove all types of face and eye makeup, as well as dirt, oil, and other impurities from the skin. The exfoliating wipes are two sided with dual benefits. The exfoliating side gently eliminates impurities and dead skin cells thanks to integrated microbeads. The smoothing side cleanses and effectively removes all types of dirt and face makeup. Each is infused with a different active ingredient to address targeted skin concerns. Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while soothing, relaxing, and softening. Rose Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while brightening and providing ultra-hydration. Yuzu Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while revitalizing and toning. Green Tea Exfoliating Wipes: Matiffy and fight the appearance of blemishes while cleansing. Charcoal Exfoliating Wipes: Purify and detoxify with charcoal, which draws out impurities and pollutants like a magnet. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates No need to rinse. These wipes are clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Each pack contains 25 wipes and is ideal for travel. Research results: Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 31 volunteers after first use:- 87% said that the wipes left skin feeling soft - 71% said that sensations of tightness disappeared Rose Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 31 volunteers after first use:- 100% said that the wipes quenched the skin's thirst - 87% said that their faces appeared instantly more radiant - 87% said that skin looked more luminous Yuzu Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 33 volunteers after first use:- 94% said that the wipes toned skin - 91% said that skin felt softer - 82% said that the wipes energized skin Green Tea Exfoliating Wipes: In a use test on 29 volunteers after first use:- 90% said that the wipes absorb see more...

• How are these on sensitive skin ? I have a combination sensitive ...3 Answers
  • Have anyone tried the Sephora rose wipes? I just ordered and can'...6 Answers
  • Does this thing smell too strong? 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kendra L.
These really do smell just like real, fresh roses! At a mere $.30 per wipe or $7.50 for 25, this is a great deal as far as shopping at Sephora goes. I highly recommend these deliciously fragrant wipes. Not only is the smell wonderful but they get off every last trace of my makeup. They have never left my skin dry, itchy or irritated and my skin is very sensitive. I also use these to wipe down when I can't get into the shower and my entire body smells like fresh flowers. I still use an eye makeup remover as these are not what they are intended for- they are face wipes not eye makeup wipes.
Harley G.
Readfield, ME
These wipes are great for removing make up and preventing blemishes. Yes the rough side on the green tea and charcoal wipes are a bit tough, but if you're gentle with them and don't put too much pressure the rough sides are great for exfoliation. The soft side is great for make up removal! Definitely recommend these to people that are in need of face cleaners or just make up removers.
Alyssa Kayla J.
Probably the best cleansing wipes I have ever tried, and I have tried many! The cloths are always moist and smell so yummy. My skin feels hydrated and balanced after use, and maybe even a little firmed. I want to try all the other sephoira wipes, but I don't think any will beat these rose ones.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg, VA
I really liked these wipes. They had a very soothing floral scent and worked well on my face. My eyes on the other hand? Not so much. You really have to scrub to get your eye makeup off which for me I personally hate. They are pretty decent for when you are traveling and don’t burn my eyes too badly. I would try these in another scent.
Karen K.
I love everything about these wipes. They smell great, remove foundation and other makeup, and they don't dry my skin the way other wipes do. Also, they cost about the same as the brand I used to buy at the drug store but the quality is a lot higher.
Thamali P.
Staten Island
For the price range of these makeup wipes it is worth it for being from the brand Sephora! I bought mine for $7.50 and is gentle on the skin and takes off all of the makeup. There is nothing that should be improved of this product. I recommend these makeup wipes.
Britni R.
Firstly I love the smell of these wipes. They remind me of my grandfather's rose garden. Anywho these really get the job done. It remover my makeup and I've noticed my complexion becoming clearer. I need a bigger quantity lol.
Anna S.
I love Sephora's Yuzu wipes, so I really wanted to like these as well, but they burned my eyes when I used them to remove eye makeup. They're really nice to take the rest of my makeup off, but I hesitate to use them now.
Rebecca M.
Facial wipes are always good to have handy, when you're traveling or even just too lazy to wash your face! (Hey, it happens.) These do a good job of getting all the dirt and make up off from the day, and I like the scent too!
Kelli W.
Studio City, CA
Love using these wipes in the evening to take off my make-up. My face always feels so smooth after and the smell of roses is calming. Bought this at Sephora and the price and value are perfect. Would definitely buy again!
IPrincess W.
Have anyone tried the Sephora rose wipes? I just ordered and can't wait to try them.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
How are these on sensitive skin ? I have a combination sensitive skin which is acne prone
Sofia K.
Athens, Greece
Does this thing smell too strong?