BY SEPHORA

A collection of cleansing and makeup-removing wipes, each with a skin-refreshing benefit. Sephora Cleansing and exfoliating wipes are the ideal solution for cleansing and removing makeup when you are on the go. The rinse-free cleansing wipes remove all types of face and eye makeup, as well as dirt, oil, and other impurities from the skin. The exfoliating wipes are two sided with dual benefits. The exfoliating side gently eliminates impurities and dead skin cells thanks to integrated microbeads. The smoothing side cleanses and effectively removes all types of dirt and face makeup. Each is infused with a different active ingredient to address targeted skin concerns. Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while soothing, relaxing, and softening. Rose Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while brightening and providing ultra-hydration. Yuzu Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while revitalizing and toning. Green Tea Exfoliating Wipes: Matiffy and fight the appearance of blemishes while cleansing. Charcoal Exfoliating Wipes: Purify and detoxify with charcoal, which draws out impurities and pollutants like a magnet. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates No need to rinse. These wipes are clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Each pack contains 25 wipes and is ideal for travel. Research results: Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 31 volunteers after first use:- 87% said that the wipes left skin feeling soft - 71% said that sensations of tightness disappeared Rose Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 31 volunteers after first use:- 100% said that the wipes quenched the skin's thirst - 87% said that their faces appeared instantly more radiant - 87% said that skin looked more luminous Yuzu Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 33 volunteers after first use:- 94% said that the wipes toned skin - 91% said that skin felt softer - 82% said that the wipes energized skin Green Tea Exfoliating Wipes: In a use test on 29 volunteers after first use:- 90% said that the wipes absorb see more...

• How are these on sensitive skin ? I have a combination sensitive ...3 Answers
  • Have anyone tried the Sephora rose wipes? I just ordered and can'...6 Answers
  • Does this thing smell too strong? 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
A K.
I purchased these recently during a trip to my local Sephora. The product is intended cleanse, moisturize, and brighten one's face and they do just that! I have sensitive skin that is always dry during the winter, so it's nice to have a cleansing product that doesn't leave my skin dry and miserable.

The reason I knocked off a star from this product is due to the scent-it's just not for me. That being said, it does have a fairly pleasant floral smell, but I am sensitive to smells and find myself covering this scent up with some origins face cream so I don't get a headache. If you love floral scents, I would recommend this for sure, but if you prefer a more crisp scent, I would opt for the yuzu wipes instead.
Lauren J.
This was my round two of Sephora brand make up wipes. I definitely, like these wipes a lot better than the regular wipes. I went into Sephora last week and the sales associate recommended these to me based on my skin type. Thankfully, I love rose and floral scents. These are brand new. The packaging is pink and cute. The scent is great. When I first used them, I noticed the rose scent. But, the more I use them, I smell a hint of tea tree and mint. I know that tea tree is also good for the skin and has a great smell. I haven't had the chance to use these wipes much. But, so far, they're pretty good and I could see them helping out my skin, as well as taking off my make up.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These wipes are really great. They smell amazing and they take off your makeup extremely well and you can really feel how they actually exfoliate your face. They were $7.50 and worth it. They don't take mascara off that well though, and will burn your eyes a little if you use them for that, but you shouldn't be using them on your eyes when there's eye makeup remover for that purpose, I just tried to it see if they were able to remove it, but otherwise they're amazing.
Katie J.
N Kingstown, RI
So i'm not exactly a huge fan of this product, but it does get the job done so that's nice. A lot of make up wipes i use don't get off all the make but this one does. The downfall is, that if you have sensitive skin like i do, it honestly does sting a little bit... it kinda burn my skin but it doesn't leave any redness so that's still good. maybe after a few more uses the burning will go away.
Yasaimarie R.
Allentown, PA
I AM EXTREMELY OBSESSED I have never smelled anything like it it smells just like roses the packaging is adorable. It cleans all my make up off and leaves my face super soft for only $7.50 at Sephora. I am obsessed I want all the scents. Your face feels instantly cleaner and refreshed. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Christine S.
Angola, NY
I love a good wipe for removing makeup. These don't seem too drying. I love the scent of these arose wipes as well as the Rose face mask from Sephora. I would definitely wash my face afterwards with a cleanser for additional skincare benefits and to ensure all my makeup was removed.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
These don't sting my eyes at all so they are great if you're a little sensitive. I feel like they don't fully get my makeup off like other wipes though. I almost have to use two in order to make sure my face is really clean.
Faye V.
West Hartford, CT
These are great! They smell pretty good and remove make up easily. The price is pretty good for what you get and the packaging makes it easy to reseal. Perfect for traveling or being on the go. Would buy again.
Star L.
Berlin, MD
Wow this is great I love it!!! This stuff works to is not a the best eof thing to say do not it is not a the first place in for me to be able to too long to for this weekend and the other first place in
Mayra A.
Sunnyside, WA
I love this product works so good I purchased this on the Sephora app it removes all your makeup without leaving your face oily I've purchased this as well as the other ones I would totally recommend!
IPrincess W.
Have anyone tried the Sephora rose wipes? I just ordered and can't wait to try them.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
How are these on sensitive skin ? I have a combination sensitive skin which is acne prone
Sofia K.
Athens, Greece
Does this thing smell too strong?