BY SEPHORA

A collection of cleansing and makeup-removing wipes, each with a skin-refreshing benefit. Sephora Cleansing and exfoliating wipes are the ideal solution for cleansing and removing makeup when you are on the go. The rinse-free cleansing wipes remove all types of face and eye makeup, as well as dirt, oil, and other impurities from the skin. The exfoliating wipes are two sided with dual benefits. The exfoliating side gently eliminates impurities and dead skin cells thanks to integrated microbeads. The smoothing side cleanses and effectively removes all types of dirt and face makeup. Each is infused with a different active ingredient to address targeted skin concerns. Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while soothing, relaxing, and softening. Rose Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while brightening and providing ultra-hydration. Yuzu Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while revitalizing and toning. Green Tea Exfoliating Wipes: Matiffy and fight the appearance of blemishes while cleansing. Charcoal Exfoliating Wipes: Purify and detoxify with charcoal, which draws out impurities and pollutants like a magnet. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates No need to rinse. These wipes are clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Each pack contains 25 wipes and is ideal for travel. Research results: Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 31 volunteers after first use:- 87% said that the wipes left skin feeling soft - 71% said that sensations of tightness disappeared Rose Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 31 volunteers after first use:- 100% said that the wipes quenched the skin's thirst - 87% said that their faces appeared instantly more radiant - 87% said that skin looked more luminous Yuzu Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 33 volunteers after first use:- 94% said that the wipes toned skin - 91% said that skin felt softer - 82% said that the wipes energized skin Green Tea Exfoliating Wipes: In a use test on 29 volunteers after first use:- 90% said that the wipes absorb see more...

• How are these on sensitive skin ? I have a combination sensitive ...3 Answers
  • Have anyone tried the Sephora rose wipes? I just ordered and can'...6 Answers
  • Does this thing smell too strong? 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kendra L.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes Rose 25 Wipes, SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes Rose 25 Wipes more...
These really do smell just like real, fresh roses! At a mere $.30 per wipe or $7.50 for 25, this is a great deal as far as shopping at Sephora goes. I highly recommend these deliciously fragrant wipes. Not only is the smell wonderful but they get off every last trace of my makeup. They have never left my skin dry, itchy or irritated and my skin is very sensitive. I also use these to wipe down when I can't get into the shower and my entire body smells like fresh flowers. I still use an eye makeup remover as these are not what they are intended for- they are face wipes not eye makeup wipes.
Thamali P.
Staten Island
For the price range of these makeup wipes it is worth it for being from the brand Sephora! I bought mine for $7.50 and is gentle on the skin and takes off all of the makeup. There is nothing that should be improved of this product. I recommend these makeup wipes.
Britni R.
Firstly I love the smell of these wipes. They remind me of my grandfather's rose garden. Anywho these really get the job done. It remover my makeup and I've noticed my complexion becoming clearer. I need a bigger quantity lol.
Anna S.
I love Sephora's Yuzu wipes, so I really wanted to like these as well, but they burned my eyes when I used them to remove eye makeup. They're really nice to take the rest of my makeup off, but I hesitate to use them now.
Brittany F.
Newnan, GA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes Rose 25 Wipes more...
I've been trying these out for a couple of days and overall I like them okay. I purchased these, in addition to the charcoal and the green tea ones, specifically for my eye makeup and because it's for brightening, too. It has just a couple of downfalls but is overall a good product. I'm not one with sensitive skin, but I noticed that when wiping across my eyes, I get an immediate slight burning sensation. I've also had wipes better at removing eye makeup. I don't use anything waterproof so it shouldn't have been too difficult to remove. I think the thing that aggravated me the most, is the packaging says it supposed to be ultra moisturizing and brightening but once my face dries after wiping, my face is SO dry! I needed to go back in with a face oil and moisturizer after using this. I have very oily skin, and me complaining about something making my skin dry is a first for me. I haven't used it long enough to have an opinion on the brightening claim yet.
Bree F.
I absolutely love these make up removing Rose cleansing wipes. These cloths do exactly what they say that they're going to do they actually moisturize and bright in along with removing your make up. The scent is absolutely wonderful to these it's a very delicate but is just the perfect amount not too full of perfume. The packaging is absolutely adorable and matches the little lippie that goes along with the collection. This product does not burn my eyes at all whatsoever and I do have sensitive skin and these are absolutely a delight to use. SEPHORA COLLECTION Essential Rose Skin Trio
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
I always hated makeup wipes because they dried out my skin but I decided to try the Green Tea wipes the last time I was in and I'm in love. It doesn't leave my face feeling dry and the exfoliating side actually cleans my face properly. It smells fresh and has been clearing my acne and fading my scars. I ended up buying one of each "flavor" for my pro makeup kit to offer to clients. I personally love using them after the gym as a way to re-fresh my face. :)
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I am a huge fan of using baby wipes for helping to remove my make up at night. Or at any time during the day whenever I have make up in my hand! I find it's the best way to clean up any mistakes. The smell is absolutely amazing and Rose is one of my favorite scents. I was so excited to buy these and try them! You don't get very many in a package but it is nice to have the beautiful scent and it transfers just slightly to the skin. They do a good job of removing any make up on my face but I do still need to make up remover for my mascara.
Lauren C.
Houston
I have tried makeup wipes before but they always make my skin burn and turn red. I went out on a limb to try these because I love the smell of rose. To my surprise, these wipes do not irritate my skin at all! They are very soft and damper than other wipes I have tried so I don't get that "dry wipe burn". And they take off makeup beautifully. I don't feel the need to wash my face after using them and my face doesn't feel tight or tender after use. Great product, great price, great smell!
Natalie P.
Lakewood, OH
If I could give these more stars I would. BEST MAKE UP WIPES EVER. I have super sensitive skin and a lot of make up wipes can burn, especially around my eyes. These leave my skin so soft & refreshed! I was kind of skeptical cause it's just Sephora's brand, but Sephora really out did themselves. They take all your make up off, leave your skin feeling so nice & are super affordable! 10/10 🙌🏼✨
IPrincess W.
Have anyone tried the Sephora rose wipes? I just ordered and can't wait to try them.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
How are these on sensitive skin ? I have a combination sensitive skin which is acne prone
Sofia K.
Athens, Greece
Does this thing smell too strong?